Chapter 1

The One Who Played The Antagonist Character is.....ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNG YONG HWA - CEO

I stood and stared at the name on the door in front of me.

"Jung.Yong.Hwa"...I whispered under my breath. CEO of multibillion company, 30 years old and the owner of 55% shares of Jung Motor Company, multiple lands and properties. Who knows how much he had in his accounts. His mansion are more suitable to be called a palace. Still, he preferred to live alone in his penthouse in Gangnam. The most expensive penthouse in South Korea I might add. 

He lived alone. Without his parents and brother. He didn't had any anyway. They had died in a plane crashed 10 years ago. His grandfather? Also had passed away 6 years ago because of heart disease. Leaving Jung Yonghwa with all of his inheritances. 

Though he is too young to be appointed as CEO, he proved his capability over and over. Under six years of his leading, the company had flourishes so well in the global market making him truly respected by all of the executives. Jung Motor Company is currently the leading automotive company in South Korea and was third in Asia.

A trait that I'm looking for in a guy.

Unfortunately, he is the same Jung Yonghwa...the long time boyfriend of Korean most famous model/fashion designer, Park Cho-a. She had already launched many boutique under her own brand Ace of Angels around Asia and had run many fashion shows. Her brand was well accepted by the teens nowadays due to its elegant style. 

She is Park Cho-a.... the girl that I need to get rid of.

They were perfect together I would bitterly admitted but they do not belong together....because Jung Yonghwa should be mine.

Smirked...I knocked on the door and pulled it opened when I heard his 'come in' approval.

"Please have a seat." I sat on a chair in front of him.

"Seohyun-shi, I heard that you want to see me? What is it?" He asked. Straight to the point. That's how he always was. He looked intimidating but never arrogant. He cares about his workers a lot and the company's policy were all worker's oriented. He believed that the successful of a company depends on how much workers fall in love with their job.

I looked down on my lap. Purposely takes time to reveal the news. My hand playing with my fingers as if I'm hesitated. I rehearsed this situation a lot before coming here today.

"Seohyun-shi, is....there....something you want to tell me?" he asked again. Looking at my troubled face, he must have guessed what I'm going to say by now.

"I'm.....actually..there is something I want to tell you hwejangnim." I stuttered. Though I'd been practicing telling him about this, the nervousness was real. I'm half way of my plan I cannot back out now. 

He waited. His eyes focused on me.

"I'm..." You can do this Seo Joohyun! I took a deep breath before dropping the bomb. "I'm...pregnant hwejangnim....three weeks."

"Wha....what?" He looked at me shocked. His eyes searched for my eyes looking for the truth. His face looked as if he was begging me to tell him that it was just a joke. 

"You..are you sure?" He asked. He must have felt worse right now knowing his dream to marry the love of his life will be forgotten. I know he is a responsible man. He would never left me to shoulder this alone. And I would take this opportunity to get the best I can get from him.

I'm not a . The only one I ever slept with was him, Jung Hwejangnim. I still remember that night in Taiwan clearly. I planned it all.

Last month, we went together to Taiwan for signing contract with Dao Ming Corporation for our new project. Lee Jonghyun, the lawyer for Jung Motor Company/ Yonghwa's bestfriend was also there.

After five years of working in this company, these year end project was the biggest project I had ever handled. These project was a cooperation with Dao Ming Corporation and it was also the biggest project Jung Company had ever invested which would highly be a a great success. 

We went into a series of sleepless night to make these cooperation became reality. He was so determined to make this year end project became the company's most successful achievement. 

There was an event hosted by Mr. Daoming Shi, owner of Daoming Corporation the night after the signing of event at their hotel. Daoming corporation was a global multibillion corporation ventured in land and properties, hotels and automotive. We stayed at Taiwan Daoming Hotel where the event was held. 

That night, Jonghyun promised to be my partner for the event. We were closed together since bofore I worked there due to some accident. While Jung Hwejangnim was going to be accompanied by his girlfriend who will come to Taiwan before the event started.

But, for some twisted event, Jonghyun cannot go that night as he needed to fly early to Seoul. His father was suddenly hospitalized due to heart attack. I was going to left early with Jonghyun too but then, I heard that Miss Park Choa also cannot come to Taiwan due to some problem with her job. Alone with Jung Hwejangnim was a chance that I would never wasted. So, I stayed and hwejangnim and I went there together.

Tired from mingling around with the businessman who came at the event, Jung hwejangnim and I went to the hotel bar to drink. At the beginning, we talked about our project and discussed about the future plan that we could worked on but our conversation led to something more personal like his relationship with Choa. He told me about her obsession for her work that caused her to always changed topic when he opened up the topic about marriage. He also told me how he already planned for a proposal for her tonight but was cancelled due to the problem that arised from her upcoming fashion show. I knew he was slightly drunk or he would never talked about this with me. We never talked about personal things before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback on that night in Taiwan:

We were sitting at a hotel bar drinking. I was holding my glass of Margarita while him drinking Vodka. We were sitting there in silent after talking about his future plan for the company.

"Do you...love Jonghyun?" Jung Hwejangnim suddenly asked making me turned to him right away. The question was so sudden. 

"Aniyo..we were just friend hwejangnim" I answered truthfully. Jonghyun and I were just friend. He helped me a lot and I'm really thankful to have him as a friend. But I don't have any special feeling for him. I don't have time to fall in love.

"I think he likes you" he gulped his vodka before the salt on the back of his palm. "He never talked a lot about a girl like how he talked about you. You should give him a chance." he poured another vodka in his glass. "You guys will make a great couple. He is a good man." he looked at me smiling.

I pondered on what he said. I don't think Jonghyun have feeling for me. Plus, he never said a word about it. No. Lee Jonghyun cannot like me. How else will I be with hwejangnim if he came in the middle. They are bestfriend. Jung hwejangnim would never fall for me if Jonghyun likes me.

"I don't think so hwejangnim. Plus, I don't really think about having a relationship yet. I want to focus on my work.' I said hoping to end this topic.

"Work." he smile bitterly. "I know another girl who loves her work more than her boyfriend." He said. Eyes looking at me.

"Ne?" I looked at him confused.

"My girlfriend. Do you know her?" He asked.

"Ne arayo. I think everyone in Korea know about you and Miss Park Choa." I said bitterly. I looked in front and sipped my drink.

"I swear she loves her work more than me. She always changed topic when I brought up about marriage. We, had a deal before that she will going to stop modelling after we marry. I guess, she doesn't ready yet to give up on that." he said sadly. He kept drinking his vodka. I knew from Jonghyun that hwejangnim have high tolerance of alcohol. But two bottle of vodka would surely knocked him out tonight.

"You know, I planned to propose to Choa tonight." He told me. "After all, today is our anniversary. I thought proposing to her after strolling around in Taiwan would be romantic." He swirled his glass before drinking it. He didn't took the salt after so I offered him the salt but he just shook his head signalling that he didn't want to take it.

"Why didn't she came with you tonight?" I asked. The idea of him marrying someone else was making my heart restless. I don't like the idea. Andwe!!! 

"She had a fashion show for her brand this month. But a problem suddenly came out so she need to settle on that first. She must be so busy that she didn't even remember to call me and wish for our anniversary."

"You can propose to her later. It doesn't necessarily be on the anniversary day." I said. "Maybe she forgot the anniversary day is today thats why she didn't called." I said carefully. "But, its weird when a girl forgot. Girls usually have good memory on date especially if the date is special." I said more. 

He silently nodded and took out a small blue box. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter