Evening (Seyoung)

Stay by my side

You glanced at the clock on the wall for like hundredth time that evening. Your boyfriend was late, again. It happened way to often, though he did his best to come home as soon as he could. There were even times when you did not see him for weeks. Being an idol was a very time consuming job.

After you checked the clock once more, you finally heard the sound of keys unlocking the front door.

You slowly got up from the chair you were sitting in, wanting to just run to the door, but you restrained yourself and waited until he got in. The moment he called “I’m back!”, you were next to him, taking him into hug. He looked surprised for a moment, but then he smiled and hugged you back tightly.

You ran your fingers through his hair. You really loved to do so, his hair always looked so soft, so nice to touch… except now you could feel how it was sticky with hairspray.

You probably made a face, because Seyoung smiled gently, kissed your cheek, and exclaimed that he is going to take a shower.

“Did you have dinner yet?” you called after him.

He shook his head. “There was no time.”

“Then I’ll prepare something.”

He smiled at you gratefully, and you could see how tired he was.

 

You loved to cook for him, and he was very happy to eat everything you prepared for him. You especially loved cooking him meals you learned at home, which he was always really curious to try.

Today you had his food prepared beforehand, just a simple dish this time, so you only reheated it for him, and the moment he came out of the shower few minutes later you had his dinner already served.

You already ate earlier that evening, few hours ago with your close friend, when you were out for the whole afternoon together, gossiping about life.

 

You smiled for yourself as you sat at the table, opposite of your boyfriend, remembering how your friend fussed about things. It was nice afternoon you both enjoyed, and you were really glad you were able to see her, as you did not have much time for each other.

 

As you got back from your thoughts to the reality, you realized that Seyoung was watching you, intense look in his eyes. He looked so stunning at that moment, his hair still half wet from the shower, wearing comfy t-shirt. You got flustered immediately and he smiled, showing his teeth. He knew very well what kind of effect he has at you.

 

He started to eat and asked about your day; how is your friend doing, and then added that today’s dinner tasted wonderful. He was apparently in very good mood, though his tiredness showed behind his always teasing smile.
You happily talked with him, soon asking him how his day was, his stories were much more interesting than yours in your opinion.

When he finished eating, you got up to wash the dishes before he could do so himself.
He stood behind you and put his arms around you, effectively distracting you from your task.

You quickly finished what you were doing and dried your hands, so you could turn to him, your hands linking themselves behind his neck.  You felt immediately overwhelmed by his scent, the one you absolutely loved.

His eyes were intense and gazing directly at you. Suddenly you felt so small in front of him, and you tried to compensate that by initiating a kiss. He went with you, tilting his head down to reach your lips.

This was your first proper kiss today, and you realized that with big displeasure. You ran your fingers through is hair, and you loved that feeling, you also loved his lips on yours, when he was kissing you like this, warmly and passionately and as if he never wanted to let you go, let you breathe, let you think about anything else than him. You felt sudden urge to succumb, surrender to him, right in this moment, right at this place, though you knew very well that you are already his, just as much as he was yours – every logical thought already left you when he finally let you breathe; smiling softly, his gaze still intense, though he lacked air just as you; and you were glad that he held you tightly, because your legs felt like they were going to betray you; your face hot and flustered.

“Welcome home,” you whispered when you somehow caught your breath, and he chuckled, gently caressing your face and then taking it in his palms and tilting your head to kiss you again. This kiss was slow and intense, and you felt like melting. He kissed like a god – though you never met a god so in fact you couldn’t compare – and you felt absolutely lost.

“I’m glad I’m home,” he whispered back, his voice husky. His forehead touched yours and you smiled softly, your fingers in his hair. Your breaths mixed together. You felt intoxicated and wished to never move, to stay like this, so close to him, forever.

He held you tighter, if it was even possible, and your hands went to his shoulders, holding, not letting go. You were both smiling, happy that you were there, together.

 

“Do you have any plans for tonight?” he asked after some time.

“Nothing in particular.” you wondered if he has something on his mind?

“So… Can we go to bed?” his voice sounded a bit muffled (and he sounded like a kid asking for a candy, unsure if he can get it).

“Are you tired, or…?” you weren’t surprised, it was already getting late.

“A little tired. Let’s just lie down and cuddle, ok?” he let you go and you wished he never did.

“I was comfortable,” you whined, more for yourself, and he chucked at that.

“Bedroom is more comfortable than kitchen,” he remarked teasingly and it made you laugh. At that moment, you were not sure where exactly this evening will lead, but you knew you’ll love every second of it. These were the moments when you happily appreciated what you had. Things weren’t always easy, an idol in relationship with his fan, what more, foreign one, was, well… But every couple has it’s own problems and concerns, everything depending on how they deal with them. You two, in your opinion, were working through hardships just fine, and most importantly, together.

 

You took a quick shower and when you slowly approached the bedroom, you wondered if he was already asleep.

You found him curled under the covers, really looking asleep already. You smiled as you gently got to bed, snuggling next to him. He surprised you when he put his arm around you – you seriously thought he was asleep already – and you smiled and kissed him gently, whispering goodnight. His reply was mumbled, as he was already drowsing. You smiled again and let the sleep take you over too.

You couldn’t be more happy and content than right now.