100th days

100th Days

• DAY 1 •

After that incident, I didn't see Taehyung in the school. Maybe he go home. Lmao. But sure thing is, he get that girl. Tsk. That erted man. I just eat my foods and started to think what things should I do. I'm so bored here in school yet Taehyung's voice keep repeating in my head >\\<. That guy really ! Ugh!

I finished my food and went down to the comfort room when someone throw a rock on me. I checked my back but I saw nothing. Maybe I'm just daydreaming. I started to walk again but again, someone throw a rock on me. I checked my back again but saw nothing. I decided to walk faster and I did checked my back and I saw my classmate holding a rock.

"WTF ARE YOU DOING?! WHY ARE YOU THROWING A ROCK ON MY BACK?!" I shouted at him. I just can't help but to shout.

"Sorry. I did that because there's this guy ordered me to do that thing." He answered in a low voice. He lowered his head, not trying to move his head because he's avoiding my gaze. I'm serious. It feels like my eye is a lazer that once you try to meet my gaze, you will melt.

"AND WHO IS THAT GUY?!" I asked him again. Students are starting to chit chat with others, asking what's happening.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell." And with that, he run. I'm just looking at his back, cursing the "this guy" who ordered him.

The students are just looking at me, from head to toe but I don't mind. As long as I'm beautiful. Lol.

I sit on my chair, waiting for our teacher to come. It's already in the 6th of August but the schedule is still messy. My classmates are all here but the teacher is still nowhere to be found.

My eyes widened when I saw that he's one of my classmate. Kim Taehyung, the campus heartthrob and cassanova is my classmate?! Gosh!

He saw me and he gave me his most popular smirk that girls are addicted to. I just rolled my eyes at him and fck? He don't have a sit?

I'm looking for another vacant seat but yeah. I see. It's my bad day. Looks like the seat beside me is vacant.

Ms. Jang came in and we greeted her good morning.

"Good morning class. I know you've been wondering why Kim Taehyung is here. He is your new classmate and be nice to him." Ms. Jang told to us and she showed her sweetest smile. 

"And Mr. Kim, sit beside Mr. Jeon." Ms. Jan suddenly burst this words.

"WHAT?!" I shouted, making Ms. Jang have a "what-the--is-your-problem".

"Just sit beside him Mr. Kim. Hope your okay! Let the lesson begin."

Guess this is the day he told me. Maybe this is Kim Taehyung's Sweet Revenge for me.

I SHOULD PREPARE MYSELF.