100th days

100th Days

I'm currently walking down the stairs when my mom called me, asking if I'm getting ready to leave. I just nod my head as a sign of yes but she told me to eat my breakfast first.

"Kookie! Eat your breakfast for now. You haven't ate your dinner yesterday." Mom told me because she's too worried.

"Don't be too worried mom. I'm not hungry that's why I don't eat. I'll just eat my foods when I'm in my mood tho." And I kissed her cheeks and I bid my goodbye.

I'm walking down the road having my earphones in my ears and hands in my pocket. This is my everyday routine whenever I'm walking.

I arrived at school at exactly 8:00 in the morning which means flag ceremony will start in any moment from now. I hurriedly run through the school grounds where my classmates are standing, singing to the national anthem. I sing too as a sign of respect in my country.

After that, the teacher told us to go back in our classrooms. I go to our locker rooms to leave the books I'm holding a while ago but I saw an unexpected things. I saw Taehyung kissing a girl while trying to her shirt. The books that I'm holding were scattered in the floor that causes to Taehyung and the girl to look at me. I bowed my head and says "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-----" But Taehyung grab my wrist and started to pull me away from that girl.

"WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" Taehyung maximize his voice that caused my legs to tremble.

"I- I didn't k-know that y-you g-guys are doing t-that thing. I-I'm so-sorry." I lowered my head so I can't look at his gaze. His angry right now that I can barely feel because of his tight grip in my wrist. I'm thinking that anytime from now, blood will surely flow out through my hands.

Taehyung, without any hesitations, quickly kissed me torridly. I'm in a state of shock but I quickly come back into my sense and I pushed him with all my strength.

*pak!* I slapped him really hard that my hands were marked at his face. He moved his jaw and I can almost see that he can kill me anytime, anywhere.

I get my bag and I turned my back to him, cursing him in my head because of what he did. He just get my first kiss! He's too ert! Gosh! But before I go, he says, "THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. WAIT FOR MY REVENGE, SWEETIE." And with that, he smirked.

- - -

I didn't go to my class instead I go to the canteen and I let my body unwind and relax. I feel empty right now. I can't even think properly. Why did he even do that?! Is he mad because he didn't get that girl?! Gosh! I think my blood will boil everytime I think of it.

Should I get scared because of what he says? Or should I act just like nothing happened?