The Beginning

It all started from an internship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xing Lei Pov

"Lei, please just join me in this internship. Anyway the selection is very strict. Why not just give it a shot? You will be able to do what you are best at... handling social media" My best friend Soo Hee asked.

Soo Hee and I have been best friends since high school but ironically we are world's apart. She is loud and cheerful, loved by many while I am quiet and tend to keep to myself. Some even call me cold. 

Being social is not really my thing, especially after that incident which cost me to build up my defenses. Trusting people became a problem in my life but someone Soo Hee managed to break that barrier with her weirdness and just how bubbly she is. 

"Hee, we only have one more summer break left. I really do not want to exhaust my energy on other people before returning back to school. Take a break shall we" I replied as I grabbed a can of pringles and slumped back onto the couch to finish watching the latest episode of Mari and I. 

 

Soo Hee POV

I knew I have failed to convince her but nobody said you couldn't summit on behalf of your friends right. *smirks*

Xing Lei is really talented when it comes to things regarding social media. I frequently hold pre orders and fan events for my favourite groups and Xing Lei helps me with the graphics. During Big Bang's concert last year, I was dying to send in a rice wreath and Xing Lei was the one who organised my entire fund-raising campaign. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter