Get Drinking

Get Lit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Yuta has seen and partaken in his fair share of dancing, whether professionally or just for the fun of it but the way WinWin dance with so much enthusiasm and defined skill had blown him back in awe.

            WinWin glides with the music in a way that was more than just eye catching, it was almost engaging. The words form on Yuta's lips seem to just tumble out of him in pure honesty after WinWin finishes his little performance and turns towards Yuta.

            "You're really amazing at this."

            WinWin grins brightly but there's an obvious light blush decorating his cheeks from the compliment, "Thank you. But you didn't dance much."

            "Ah, I got a little distracted is all," Yuta shrugs but his eyes never leaves WinWin's, "Care to show me a few more moves?"

            WinWin releases an airy laugh, "Dancing isn't fun when it's just showing off. I wanted to dance together." The lemonade haired male grabs on to Yuta's hand again and pulls him a little deeper into the crowd, closer to the sound system where the music is the clearest.

            There's surprise written on Yuta's expression as he takes WinWin's rather hyper nature in stride. It's really cute, if he was being entirely honest with himself.

            WinWin suddenly intertwines their hands and does a little spin as if that would coax Yuta into dancing a little more animatedly with him, "Let's dance here where we can hear the music better and there's even more space."

            The latter can't hold back his chuckle as he agrees, "I don't think I’m on your level of skill in the dancing department though. Are you okay with a mediocre dancer?"

            "You're doing perfectly fine. Dancing is dancing, anyone can improve with practice. I just want a partner to share the mutual enjoyment for it. Might as well put to use what I've learned about dancing at school into practice," replies WinWin happily.

            WinWin's smile seemed to be infectious because Yuta starts smiling too. Although they have only met in a rather short time, Yuta finds WinWin to be like a fresh breeze of air compared to all the usual people that come to the clubs he's met before. And a bonus was that WinWin looked so cute which was Yuta's weak point for a lot of things.

            "A dance major?" inquires Yuta, usually he doesn't dive into other's lives when he's at the club but just for tonight he finds that he really wants to know even just a little bit more about WinWin.

            The slightly taller nods and it's like a spark lights up in his eyes, "Yeah, at the Unive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter