Get Partying

Get Lit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Saturday night are always the best nights.

            Taeyong and Yuta's favorite day of the week. It's the day where the most partying happens throughout the week and they wouldn't miss a single second of it for anything.

            They sport their best outfits for the night and style their hair just right. They know what to do to make themselves look irresistible and use their charms to their advantage to capture the eyes of everyone around them. It wasn’t hard, they had the looks, the charisma, and definitely the right type of style. What more could anyone ask for?

            Hitting the clubs were exactly what they did best.

            Taeyong leans out from the VIP balcony slot, Yuta and himself have reserved for the night at Club NCT, one of their favorite clubs on their list. The latest hit songs play all throughout the entire place while the bodies below on the dance floor move in rhythm with it. Dim lights and neon bright strobe lights bring on a sense of enticement.

            Taeyong wants to join in, he's been waiting all week for this. He turns his head back from the side of the balcony towards Yuta who's standing beside him, scanning the area below with much more scrutiny.

            "Found party people you want to hang with for the night?" inquires Taeyong with an obvious tone that said he'd rather be anywhere else than just standing here with Yuta.

            Yuta scoffs and smirks, "You're always impatient but yeah I did. Your twelve o'clock, the two standing by the bar. Orange head looks like your type, I call the cute pink lemonade head. Let's greet them shall we?"

            Taeyong looks to where Yuta directs him and his eyes lock on to the pair. They both look entirely too innocent to be in a club aside from their brightly colored hair but the innocent first timers are always the most fun to play with. Yuta was definitely right, the orange head really was Taeyong's type from the big eyes to the adorable cute grin. "Perfect. Lead the way."

            The two make their way to the bar with ease. A few people here and there tried to catch their eyes but they were easily brushed off with casual grins and quick steps. Taeyong, in his eagerness, reaches the bar first and plants himself right beside the orange head while Yuta follows suit and seats himself on the other side of Taeyong, waiting for the other to start the conversation rolling.

            "One of our usuals please!" Taeyong orders it just loud enough so the cutie beside him looks over. The bartender nods to confirm he hears the order while Taeyong grins. The bleached blonde turns his head over casually as if doing nothing more than observing the dance floor but purposefully locks his gaze with his orange headed seat neighbor who blinks in surprise before giving him a nervous smile.

            Taeyong smiles back charmingly, "First time here at Club NCT?"

            Startled by the sudden inquiry, orange hair's eyes widen for a moment before a small laugh escapes his mouth, "That obvious?"

            "Just a tad," replies Taeyong smoothly, "Most regulars don’t stick by the bar for longer th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter