It's Him. Right?

Coincidence or Fate?

"Why are you not answering?" He asked/ I had to shake my head a little to come back. There was no way it could be him, I was just thinking of him since I just arrived in Korea.  That's all.

"I'm sorry. I have somewhere to be and I need to get there quickly." I pulled my arm free and ran down the hall. I made it to the doors and quietly took a seat.

"Rae Salas ssi! You made it, he is not here --" The doors burst open.  Ah no. Of course it was that guy, why wouldn't it be? Because I have the worst luck ever. 

"Who's not here? Me? Well I'm here now, why did I need to come all the way ou-- Oh, you!" Looks like hiding my face didn't work. "What are you doing in here?"

The manager's face went pale . "Ah w...w...well that's what we needed to talk to you about.  It seems you two have met already."

"What do you mean, we have met already?" I could tell in his voice that he hated me already. 

"Rae Salas. Yoon Si Yoon. Si Yoon ssi, she is your new translator who will be going around with you on your fan tours. She speaks five different languages including, Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, and Spanish. She lived in Korea for the first part of her life and lived in America for the rest of it till now." He paused and waited for a reaction.

Silence. He only stared at me and I did everything I could to keep looking at him normally too.  Oh it was so awkward, what do I do?

I couldn't take it anymore so I spoke up, "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you.  My name is Rae." 

"And?" Wow. What a jerk. How could I have even pretended that was him, there's no way it's Dong Gu, he would never act like this.  Not to anyone. 

"And, I just want to let you know that since we are going to be working together now, we might as well get along." I put on my best smile, but he only looked me up and down. 

"Then you may want to shower, you look awful and I feel gross just standing next to you." He turned and walked out without even a glance back. 

His manager ran up to me as fast as he could, "I am so sorry, he is not normally this rude, I mean he does have a temper but I've never seen it this badly before. Please, just give him a chance, we have never had a more qualified person to be his transalator before and we really wish to keep you with us."

"It's alright, it's going to take a lot more that an ill mannered person to keep me from this job. Let's work well together." Yeah. This is what I've worked my whole life for, I wasn't going to let some ill mannered (kind of handsome), arrogant, man keep me from this. Not now, not ever.