Who are you gonna call?

You're Beautiful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited.

From last chapter.

His breath hitched all of a sudden, eyes widening. 

No, he can't be that big of an idiot is he? 

He just met Jung yunho and he didn't even realize it?  He couldn't believe himself. 

He groaned in frustration. He first humiliated himself for coming to audition for females' spot and now- 

                       Wait, women's spot huh? He smirked suddenly as he wheezed. An evil smirk playing on his lips absently. He knew what to do now to be the part of TVXQ.

 

 

 

*

"Umma?" Opening the door of his apartment, Jaejoong called Mrs. Kim before even taking a single step in the house. "Mom, where are you?"

He tucked off his shoes, put them in the shoe rack near the main door and wore his tissue slippers before padding in the lounge, looking and calling for his mother once again. "Umma, I need to tell you something, where are you?"

The lounge was empty so he had to look for her in her room so he knocked on the door before calling her the fifth time in a row. He could hear the loud mummers from inside, certainly the loyal companion of his mother, television. He sighed and decided to open the door by himself, knowing his mother wouldn't listen until he showed his face, all thanks to the loud volume of television, drowning every sound out.

Knocking once again, he slightly opened the door and peeked inside. His mother was on the couch, back facing the door and T. V showing her favorite drama series 'you are beautiful'. Jaejoong resisted the urge to snort. His mother and her undying love for the dramas. Shaking his head in defeat, he made his way in, closing the door behind him without his mother noticing anything.

"Mom," he wrapped his arms around her neck from behind and it surely caught his mother off guard. He rested his chin on her head top while she let out a surprised sqeak.

"Oh, Jae," she smiled and tilt her chin down to kiss her son's arms, wrapped around her neck. "My baby is back? How did the audition go?"

"Won't you guess?" he said, the hint of playfulness in his tone. His mother chuckled, getting the meaning behind her son's happy tone.

"You did it, didn't you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter