Have you heard the news.

You're Beautiful.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Edited.

 

"Umma?" Jaejoong called, as he practically bounced around in his house with a big smile on his face. "Umma? Umma where are you?" he called his mother again, peeking in through the kitchen door this time, to look for her.

"In here Jae," she replied softly. She was standing near the stove while cooking something. The kitchen was filled with a nice smell that aroused his hunger but for the mean while his brain was too occupied with something else to consider his hunger.. so scrambling in the kitchen, he excitedly reached his mother and almost shouted near her ear, while back hugging her. "Umma you wouldn't believe what just happened."

"What happened my baby" Mrs. Kim smiled softly, as she rubbed her son's hands wrapped on her stomach.

"Aren't you going to guess?" he tried to rock her a litte, back and forth. Mrs. Kim's smile grew a little more, as she let a mischevious spark in her eyes make itself visible. 

"Hmm, you had one of your daydreams in which, you and Yunho got married?" she said with a hint of playfulness in her voice and Jaejoong snorted at that at once.

"No Umma not that," Jaejoong said, as he blushed slightly. "But one day I surely will have him."

"So?" His mother asked ignoring the determination in her son's voice, now poking at the pork belly pieces in the pan, she's cooking.

"TVXQ just posted on their website that they are looking for a singer... and I'm going to audition!" he exclaims loudly, as he jumped up and down on his feet, giving few jerks to his mother in the process. So she had to stop him.

"Calm down young man and explain properly." She unbuckled his limbs around her own waist and turned around to face him. Her son's face was glowing and she absently smiled seeing her son happy.

"The auditions will end tommorow and I wanted to give it a shot" he stopped while speaking and suddenly tilt his head to look at the grandpa's clock hanging at the wall at their right. It's one in the noon and he had to reach there before the session of today's audition start. His mother trailed his gaze and sighed softly, knowing what her son had on his mind.

Jaejoong liked Yunho a lot and there was no way he'd let the chance to meet him or be the part of his band, slip easily_ and she had no problem with that either. She knows her son sings well and this opportunity could make a bright future for her son, so why not.

"You need to leave?" she asked, putting her hand on his shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts. He instantly looked back at her and smiled.

"Can I?" A little hesitant and nervous all of a sudden. Her smile grew a little more warmer causing her son to instantly feel light and bubbly again.

"Go a head, don't be nervous," She engulfs him in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter