Food Is Good

Suddenly

Jinyoung's family and the guy's family began to walk down the street. We were going down to eat somewhere, but some how it turned into a tour of their surroundings. Jinyoung didn't mind, this meant that he got to look more at the new guy's face. It didn't help his blush though. He hasn't ever felt this way before with anyone. No one made him feel this giddy. No man or woman has made him feel this way. At one time the boy came back and began to talk to him, he asked simple questions, ones that made Jinyoung laugh a bit, things like
"What's your name?", "How old are you?", "What's your favourite colour?", "How long have you lived here?" Jinyoung thought the guy was cute and it gave them time to actually get to know each other a bit. Those innocent questions slowly turned into innocent flirting a bit until they got to the place where they were to eat. They sat next to each other, and laughed a bunch. But they never touched.

He found out so many things abou this boy, his name was Im Jaebum. It was cute and it suited this guy. He was a year older than Jinyoung, Jaebum loved to dance, he had passions. Passions that Jinyoung was actually interested in listening to. He loved music and feeling rhythems. He was basically perfect.

They clicked and he felt comfortable with talking to him. They ate together and laughed much more than Jinyoung had ever laughed before. 'Could he be falling for this boy?' he thought to himself falling quiet for a bit as he stopped laughing. Jaebum, when Jinyoung was zoned out, joked around a bit and used his chopsticks to put a piece of food into Jinyoung's mouth laughing a bit. It snapped Jinyoung out of his trance as he began to chew the food which was put into his mouth. "You gotta eat Jinyoung, food is good for you" He said laughing still as he continued to eat his own food. 

As they left, bellies full of food and cheer. Jinyoung and Jaebum left the place with their families still talking. "We should dance together sometime" they said almost at the same time to each other. They laughed a bit at each other, it's like their minds were on the same page. "great minds think alike" Jaebum said happily as he laughed a bit, they both agreed and set up a date for the dance practice, tomorrow after school. Jaebum didn't have school because he already graduated but he was amazing anyway. He couldn't wait untill that day, he basically bounced where ever he went and sat until that day. He was so excited.