In The Beginning

Suddenly

Jinyoung ever since he was born was born with the colour grey like every other kid on the block and world. But his parents could see colour and he didn't understand it. They always described things with weird words, like 'you're blushing bright red!' 'You're turning blue'. But when ever he saw it, it was just a boring shade of grey. Everyday was boring to him, he would go to school, study. Everything was in a shade of grey and he didn't understand.

His best friend, Mark, understood everything when he touched Jackson for the first time. They clicked when they first started talking. Jinyoung thought it was cute, but he was jealous at frist. He wanted the joy and pleasure of seeing everything truely, like usual. Jackson and Mark were basically perfect for each other, and it was the best thing. Jinyoung was just keeping track of the days on his hand until he met his one and true soulmate. He everntually began to hate that word, or anything related to the word. He felt like giving up but that was a stupid thing to do. He loved to dance, he loved to sing. It was his only passion in the grey world he grew used to. 

The days eventually blurred for him, everything was the same day in and day out. He would wake up, eat food. His parents would smile and laugh with his sibilings, but he didn't get how they can be so happy. he would go to school, study, talk to his classmates. Life got boring after a while. He didn't understand anything really. He didn't really care either about it. He would laugh and smile, but he wasn't ever truely happy. He longed for the day that he would genuinly be happy. He would go on dates with several girls, but him and them they didn't click. The girls he talked to had passions, they had expectations, they didn't seem appealing to him. He was on a blind date once and he spotted a cute guy that he couldn't stop looking at, or staring at. They made eye contact a few times, but it was just that for now.

Jinyoung wanted to know the guy's name. They guy from the other table. He felt drawn to go over there and start talking to him. But he couldn't, he knew it would be awkward. Him and the girl finished up the date. He didn't really enjoy it but she seemed like she had fun. He didn't think that they 'clicked'. She was almost the exact opposite of him. She did so many things that Jinyoung didn't even like. She looked beautiful, but he didn't understand why he didn't feel like he liked her. She was basically perfect, she looked amazing, she had so many talents, she was smart, amazing. But he couldn't seem to like her the way that she liked him. Another thing at the back of his head was the guy sitting at the other table. He sighed a bit and thought he would never see the male again. But he kept coming back to his mind. 

The next day when he went to school, he felt different. His life wasn't a blur for once. To be honest it kind of scared Jinyoung a bit. He smiled more, he genuinely laughed a bit more than usual. People thought it was a bit scarry too, but they enjoied this side of Jinyoung. He was a seinor in highschool. They were going to finally get out of school, he couldn't wait to finally be free. When school got out he was walking down the street walking home. His house wasn't too far away from the school, he didn't want to waste his money on a taxi on a nice day like this. Maybe he would practice his dance with Mark and Jackson. As he walked down his homestreet, the street he lived on, he saw a new family moving in. Jinyoung sighed a bit and gripped his backpack continuing to walking. 'Great more neighbors' He thought to himself as he finally got to his house and dropped off his bag. He found a note on the table from his family, 
'We are out helping the new neighbors! Come join us when you're ready! ~ Mom and Dad <3 '
He smiled a bit at the note and got on more casual clothes, getting out of his school uniform. He walked back down the street his hands in his pockets. He got to the moving truck and was ready to help. He joined his family and unloading the boxes into the house. The family which was moving was inside unpacking the boxes which were beign put inside the house. Jinyoung's family continued to bring them inside the house, and the new family unboxed them. He didn't see most of the family because they were moving around a bunch, but he felt like he knew them almost. He shrugged off the feeling as he continued working. 

Once they all had finished they gathered Jinyoung's family and their own family up into the house. At this time Jinyoung finally got a good look at all of them. He didn't really look up from the ground a lot, but he knew there were people. The new family offered to buy dinner for them because of their hardwork which they accepted. He looked up to look at the family a bit and saw the boy from the other table when he had the date with that girl. His eyes widened and he blushed a bit. Now he would be forced to see him more, and eat dinner with him. The boy just had a smug look on his face like he knew this was going to happen. That smug look didn't help Jinyoung at all.