Chapter 2

High School Sweethearts

"Why don't we play a little game?" Suggested V. They all agreed. 

"What kind of game? If it's truth or dare, then I'm out. This kinds of games are stupid." Said Krystal with an ice cold voice. 

 V shuddered and suggested something else."A get to know me game. You ask the person on your left a question and then they do the same till we're done."

"Thats really lame bro." Complained Amber.

 Everyone agreed once again. "What about this. We write the things we want someone else to do and you roll it up and put it in a can of something. Then we all pick it out but the thing is it can backfire since you don't know what is what and who is who."

"That sounds good eunnie!" Cried Sae Ron.

They all spread out to write their ideas down. But then they didn't want to make a hard one since it could backfire on them. 

"Every one ready?" Asked Amber.

They all nodded their head. "Okay who's the oldest?"

"Uhh you guys. Me!" Said Hoya.

"Go grandpa#"

"Shut up Sehun. Seriously?" 

Everyone was curious to see what he had. "Krystal, I have a confession to make, I still pee in my bed when I sleep cause I have nightmares."

That was like a bomb that made everyone laugh. "Next who's the youngest? Only 2 option. San Ha or Sae Ron?"

They didn't know what to do so San Ha being the man decided to speak up first. "Uhh w-w-when's your b-b-birthday?"

The elders held back their laughter at the shy boys stuttering. Sae Ron looked at him and answered,"July 31"

"Oh then you're younger. I'm in March." He said with a wide grin.

She blushed and picked out a roll of paper from the can. She blushed even harder when she read her dare. "What is it Sae Ronnie?" Asked Krystal.

She gave her paper to Krystal and Amber to read. "Really?" Asked Krystal.

"Sorry Sae, the rules are the rules."

The boys were so curious to see what she had since the girls were making a huge fuss over it. I wonder if it's mine thought Sehun.

Sae Ron got up and went over to San Ha and placed a light kiss on his cheeks and ran back embarrassed to her eunnies.

"Ooohhhh. What was your dare Sae?" Asked Jungkook.

"To kiss the cutest boy in this room." Answered Amber.

That just made everyone tease the two even more. They kept on going with Suho, San Ha, Myungsoo and the rest. The game really helped them get closer. But when they were playing a staff came in the room. "I'm sorry to say, but Kim Seok Jin your parents request you home. With no questions. The car is waiting for you at the entrance."

"What?" Crowd Jin. He was just getting used to his new friends and his parents call Jim home?

The friends formed a circle and - said their goodbye. "So now that Jins gone Jungkook you share a room with Sehun. It's just San Ha and Sae Ron now."

San Ha blushed even harder. This was going to be an exciting school year.

 After the game they all went out to eat. Near the school there was restaurants and a mall to visit during their free time. "Oldest pay." Said Woohyun. Every one agreed with him. Hoya said nothing but have out a loud sigh. He told the kids to order whatever they wanted. 

It was during that time that they found their two biggest eaters that could eat the whole world and not gain a single pound. "The maknaes are really something aren't they?" Said Hoya as he looked over to the maknaes piling dishes.