Chapter 1

High School Sweethearts

"Sweetie! You have mail!" 

Myungsoo got up from eating breakfast and went over to retrieve it. The letter said, "Congratulations you have made it to Chung Guk High! Out of 500 boys that submitted a form we have chosen 100 and you're one of them! School starts at August 1st. The dorm you're staying at will be mailed to you soon. Again, Congratulations and good luck."

"Mom! I made it! I really made it!" Myungsoo went to hug his mom with happiness and excitement. His mother smiled and hugged her son. She hadn't seen her little boy happy ever since his father's death. 

"When does school start Myungie?" 

"Mom. I told you not to call me that. And it starts in a week."

"Omo! We don't have much time! Let's go shopping!"

He really didn't want to but it was the least he could do for her before he left for school.

 

San Ha strolled down the jaggity road and stopped in front of his house. He checked the mail box. Lots of letter. Probably bills. As he went though it he saw the unimaginable. The letter from Chung Guk High! He hurriedly opened it. "Congratulations." He had made it! And with full scholarships too? This was the best day of his life!

He ran inside and told his mom. "Mom! I made it! I have full scholarships too!"

His mom cried happy tears. "Omma is really happy for you San Ha. Don't tell your father-"

"Don't tell your father what!" His step dad came barging in demanding to know what was going on.

"It's nothing yeobo. It's just about school."

"School? What's school going to do? Will it feed you! Does it give you money?! No. Boy how many times do I have to tell you. Just drop out and help at home. You're better off that way."

San Ha didn't say a word and went to his room. "See how disrespectful your son is? I was trying to help him. That brat!"

 

 "Amber, you made it!" Her mother cried, running in her room with a ripped envelope.

She stood up from her seat and hugged her mom. "Let's call your father." And so they did. Her father congratulated her and promised to treat her to dinner.

 

"Sae Ron ah! There's a letter for you!" Her friend came and handed her the letter. She read it quickly and jumped from excitement. She got in! She got in!! She called her grandma and told her the happy news. She said goodbye to her friend and went to her grandma's.

 

"Krystal it says you got in"

"Great." She replied plainly. But inside she was dying from happiness.

 

"Suho dear, a letter came for you." He read it and went straight to packing.

 

"Master Jungkook it says you have been accepted."

 

"Woohyunie it's a letter for you."

He ripped it opened and gave his dad a big bear hug.

 

"Master Sehun, you have mail."

"Read it to me."

"You've been accepted-"

"Cool."

 

"Hoya has been accepted to the best high school ever!" His mom bragged to her friends.

 

"Sir TaeHyung, your letter from Chung Guk came."

"What? I've been accepted. That's great."

 

 

1 week later...

The kids came from everywhere. They all held their luggage in their hands and some had people to do it for them. Sae Ron was all smiles as she saw the huge school. It was going to be the best school year ever!

Amber went around the school to find her best friends. She spotted them and ran up to them. "Guys!"

"Amber!" The girls exclaimed. They hugged each other and chatted about little things.

"What's your dorm number?" Krystal asked the girls.

They both answered, "8!"

"Really? Me too!"

They squealed and hugged again from happiness. They didn't mind the stares and continued being weird.

Meanwhile the boys met up by the three girls. "Bro! We made it!" Cried, V.

They bro hugged and talked about sports and girls. They were happy to find they had the same dorms.

The students walked to the auditorium to listen to the principal. "Kids, welcome to Chung Guk High! This year we will be stronger than ever! You should have received your dorm number. Since there's an odd number of boys and girls this year we have split the dorm. If you're in Dorm building number 6 it will be all boys. In Dorm building 7 you will be all girls. Now if you're in Dorm building number 8 it will be boys and girls. Now go to your dorms and enjoy your self. Tomorrow, you will officially start school.

 

"Isn't it weird that we have to share dorms with guys?" Asked Sae Ron.

"Sae Ronnie your too innocent."

"Krystal..."

"Just kidding. Besides we won't be the only girls in the dorm right?"

Once they walked in the dorm they figured wrong. They saw the back of 8 boys and no other girls to be seen. "Um hello?"

They immediately turned. "Looks like we'll be dorm mates. I'm Suho. This is Myungsoo but you can call him L, that's Sehun, V, Hoya, Eun Woo, Jungkook, Jin and San Ha."

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Amber and this is Krystal and Sae Ron. How old?"

"We're all 19, 18, and 17 except for San Ha. He's 16." Replied Hoya.

"Same with us. Except Sae Ron is still a baby. She just turned 16 yesterday." Said Krystla without taking her eyes off Hoya.

"Now that we've met let's decide on the room."

"They gave us roommates didn't they?" Asked Jungkook.

"Yeah I think."

They turned to look around and Sae Ron found a piece of paper magnetized to the refrigerator. "Found it!"

They were surprised since it was the first time they heard her talk. She had a cute voice. She handed the paper to Amber. "It says, me and Krystal, Hoya and Suho, Jin and Sehun, Myungsoo and Taehyung. What?#"

"What happened?" They asked.

"They're pairing up my innocent Sae Ron with San Ha and Jungkook? Andwae!! Never. This can't be!"

"Irs okay eunnie. It won't be a problem."

"Andwae! Amber eunnie let's go to the office." Krystal and Amber held hands and stormed down to the office.

"I'm sorry girls. It was made like that since there were no more girls so you'll have to do as that."

"Aish! What a dumb head!" Screamed Krystal.

"Mian Sae Ron ah. That dumb head guy wouldn't let us change. "

"Ani. It sokay eunnie."

Amber and Krystal both turned to Jungkook and San Ha. "Touch her and your heads will be off and that's a promise!"

They move their luggage into the room and got ready. Sae Ron was a bit nervous about sharing rooms with two boys but then she couldn't go against it. She hoped they were nice.

After moving in they sat to talk and got closer.

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys. This chapter is just introducing and it's my first time writing with so many people in it so please bare with it. I will write better chapters from now on.