Twice's POV

New Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a chilly but pleasant night for the girls, wind-driven pouring rain was the only thing that could be heard as they gather around in a vacant room just above the floor.

Chaeyoung, not forgetting to switch the camera on, sat beside the girls forming a circle.

"So what do y'all think of Mina?" The eldest started, beckoning the girls to compress more.

"She's really nice and sweet. I think she's great," replied Momo, amused by their new roommate's approachable personality.

"I'm still trying to figure her out," uttered Jeongyeon, chin resting on her palm.

"She's a good cook." The leader added, satisfied with the pancake they recently devoured.

"Figure her out? I think she's cool. She likes video games," said Dahyun, dismissing the older girl's statement.

"She's kinda shy sometimes, but she's fun once she lets her guard down." The maknae stated, surprising the others. It was very rare for Tzuyu to praise someone, let alone be comfortable in a short period of time.

"I agree." Chaeyoung finally spoke, recalling their interaction, "Mina unnie, just like what some of you have said, is very sweet and and caring. Although, I agree with Jeongyeon unnie, she hasn't fully come out of her box yet. Which was understandable, she just got here, maybe still adjusting?"

"She's from the other side of the world and is away from her real home, how could she not?" Momo opined, feeling sorry for the girl. She, herself, experiences the same situatuon. Being away from her home in Japan was difficult, especially, when you miss your family.

"She never really shows sadness around us but Tzuyu said she was crying one night." Dubu interjected, adding more salt on the dancer's awful mood.

The girls glanced at each other, startled by Dahyun's statement. 

"She was talking to someone over her phone, and I swore I heard her crying." Tzuyu explained, lips unconsciously forming in to pout.

"Boyfriend maybe?" Jihyo guessed, thinking it was usually like that.

"She doesn't have one." Nayeon clarified, sending herself in a mocking crowd. Everyone in the room, except her, has their lips plastered with a smirk.

"And how did you know?" They chorused.

"W-Well it came in a conversation we had," stammered Nayeon, nervous by their way of staring.

"I don't recall that discussion around us. Right, everyone?" The girl seated beside her chaffed, it was Momo. Everyone agreed.

"You were alone with Mina?!" Jihyo shrilled, forcing her members to shield their ears from her blaring voice.

"It's not like what you think!"

"Not fair! I want to have a private conversation with her, too!" Dahyun exclaimed, smacking the latter's left arm.

"How did you even manage to get her alone? Hmm?" The other rapper asked, crossing her arms.

"She's blushing." Jihyo deadpanned.

"Embarassed and blushing," goaded Jeongyeon, fueling their tease.

Nayeon sighed in surrender, "She was in the laundry room, I just happened to walk in." 

"A closed area." Jihyo said, for the second time, nonchalantly. It was closely followed with another chorus of Ooh's and brutal murdering of Nayeon's arms.

Despite her protests and disapproval, they still demanded for every single detail that has happened.

Nayeon sighed for the nth time in exasperation, "Well, I walked into the laundry room, she was putting her clothes to wash. Then she looked at me and smiled."

"Her smile is the best." Momo muttered immediately, the others agreeing wholeheartedly.

"Anyway, we aren't really supposed to have long conversation that time since she was busy, it just prolonged naturally."

 

- FLASHBACK (Nayeon's POV) -

"So how do you like Korea so far?" I uttered, observing her. She looks accustomed with this chore, effortlessly moving here and there.

"It's beautiful, I really like the scenery at night. I'm actually enjoying myself thanks to all of you. Everyone's been so kind to me..." She answered, contented smile formed in her lips.

"You've been so kind and caring to us, it's the least we can do. In a few days, we're having this big concert, are you going with us?" 

"Me? Are you for real?" She said, a bit surprised, halts from transferring her cloth to the washing machine.

I nodded. "Yeah, you hadn't really b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter