Please Comeback...

Give Me Your Time

[EunAh POV]

I woke up when Yunho carried me onto my room and covered me with blanket. I heard his conversation with JaeJoong. I felt so hurt. He wanted to give me to his friend, why? He wanted to divorce me? Is it true that he doesn't love me again? My tears came up immediately. I've forgive him, but why he want to divorced me? Why? I rubbed my eyes hardly and woke up.

''Do you really want to divorce me??'' I asked him.

He shocked when he saw me. ''You're awake? Sorry because I disturb you.''

''Do you really want to divorce me??'' I asked again.

''That...'' He looks so hard to explain. ''That's for your happiness. I can't give you happiness like he give to you. I just want....''

I cut his words. ''If you want to divorce me, Do that. I know your real reason.'' I pulled my breath, tried so hard to hold back my tears. ''Give me some time to tidy up my things, then I'll get out from here.''

''No, no need. You can live here.'' He said.

''No! This is your house, not mine. I'll get out from here.'' I entered my room again and packed my things.

He held my wrist. ''I said don't! Where do you want to live if you get out from here, huh? You've sold your apartment!''

''It's not your business! Even if I live on the street, it's not your business!!'' I screamed. ''Let go of me!'' I pulled my hand but he strength more than me. ''It's hurt.''

When I said ‘it's hurt’, he release my wrist. I rubbed my wrist.

''If you want to go, go tomorrow. It's too late.'' After he said that, he went out from our room.

I sat on the bed. My tears fell down. My chest was so hurt. I grabbed my phone and called JaeJoong. ''Oppa~ Can you pick me up now?''

I brought my bag get out from my bedroom. I saw Yunho sat on the couch. When he saw me, he stood up and looked at me.

''I said before, you can go tomorrow, not tonight.'' he said.

''Joongie oppa will pick me, you don't need to worry about me. He said that I can live in his mansion.'' I said coldly.

''Oohh..'' I can feel disappointed in his tone but what's for? He's happy if I get out, right? He can live happily with his new girlfriend.

''I just want to tell you something.'' I pulled my breath. ''I never forget you, I remember everything. I pretend to forget you because I...''

''Because you hate me, right?'' he cut my words. ''I know EunAh, I know... I heard your conversation with JaeJoong. I know you hate me. Yeah, I deserved your hatred.''

''But why you pretend that you didn't know?'' I asked him.

''Because I’m coward. I don't have courage to ask for your forgiveness. I came to the hospital in the middle of night because you didn't want to see me.'' He said.

''I know...''

''You know?!'' asked him shocked.

''Yeah~ I know you came in the middle of night. You always stared at me. But I don't know what's for.'' Then I heard JaeJoong's car engine. I sighed. ''I hope you'll live happily with your new girlfriend or maybe your new wife. Goodbye... I'll wait for the divorcement paper.''

[Yunho POV]

After she leaved I sighed heavily, my tears came down. ''You're my first and last wife EunAh...'' I rubbed my hair. ''If I could get back to the past, I'll give all my time for you. I want to be with you forever EunAh.. Please comeback...''

***

Really short, right? XD XD

Don't worry dears, I'll do double update..

The next chapter is final...hohohoho.......Thanks for my beloved subscribers.. <3