White Rose

Give Me Your Time

[YunHo POV]

When I opened my eyes, I felt my heard was hurt so bad. I groaned, tried to wake up. Changmin entered my room. ''Finally...You wake up hyung. Drink this, I know you felt hangover because of yesterday night.'' Changmin gave me a medicine.

I took that medicine and drank that. I looked at the wall clock, 11:30 AM. ''Don't worry hyung...manager hyung have canceled our schedule today. I said that you're sick today.''

I sighed. ''Gomawo Changmin-ah~'' He hugged Changmin. ''At least I still have you by my side.''

Changmin patted my back. Then He pushed my body. ''You smelled alcohol hyung, go wash your body!'' Changmin looked at me. ''Although I don't know what's your problem, but go to hospital then ask for forgiveness from EunAh.''

I looked at him. Although Changmin looks no care, but he really care. I nodded. ''Yeah~ araso...''

***

Before I entered her room, I can see JaeJoong with her. She looks happily with JaeJoong. She can smiled and laughed lively like he did a long time ago. I realized that I really miss her, miss his smile and laugh. I really want to hug her right now but I can't. I sighed heavily and entered her room. Suddenly her laugh stooped when she saw me. JaeJoong bowed me, I bowed him back. I gave him a bucket of white rose, her favorite flower. ''How do you feel today, baby??''

''I don't like flowers!'' She rejected my flowers and looked at me with her cold eyes. ''Don't try to be kind with me. I still can't remember you. So, don't act like you're my husband! I don't like that!''

I felt so hurt in my chest but I tried so hard to be calmed. ''Ah, araso...'' I know my tone heard so sad. I put those flowers to the trash bin.

''Hmm...maybe you both need some time to be alone. I’ll take my leave then..'' said JaeJoong.

Before JaeJoong walked, I stopped him. ''Gwenchana JaeJoong-ssi. I think she don't like I'm here like she like you're here. I'll take my leave.'' I looked at JaeJoong. ''Please take care of her.'' Then I looked at EunAh. ''I'm sorry if I disturb you. I'm going now...''

I walked, leaved her room with my broken heart. I know I'm a coward. I don't have  courage to asked her for forgiveness. Changmin must be yelled at me later. I rubbed my hair.

[EunAh POV]

I looked at his back. Is he really gone? Why my heart felt so sad? I want to call him but my ego didn't permit me to do that. I looked at the trash bin. White Rose. He still remembers that I really love white rose.

''You really can't forgive him, huh? I can see that he really regret his bad. I think he come to ask forgiveness from you.'' JaeJoong looked at the door. “Should I call him back for you? Maybe he was still in the corridor.”

I shook my head. ''No need.'' I looked at JaeJoong. ''Oppa...Can you leave me alone? I want to take a nap. My head is hurts.''

''Haish! This girl..jinjja!'' He grumbled. ''Okay, tomorrow I'll come again. Bye...'' He kissed my forehead. ''Call me if you need something.''

I nodded. ''Gomawo Joongie oppa..''

Five minutes later after JaeJoong leaved, I opened my eyes. I woke up and walked to the trash bin. I took those flowers, those flowers smelled good. I touched with my finger tip. ''You're stupid Yunho~'' Tears came out from my eyes.

***

Sorry for short update.. =D

But I promised to update soon... Stay tuned~ <3<3