11:13 • kim seokjin

Description

he's an idol

she's just a regular girl

 

they met through texts

without knowing their real identities

 

but when they decided to reveal who they were

things turned around up side down

 

their worlds stopped turning as if time has paused

and as if their souls were stuck in the past

 

who knew that one simple text could bring two people, who have the same past, meet again?

 

 

supermario_94 sent you a followers request. ACCEPT or DECLINE?

Foreword

NOTE:

 -This is an original work. Any reports of plagarism will be blocked and reported to asianfanfics admins.

 -Characters are not mine. They belong to their agencies, companies, and their parents. They are just a part of the author's imagination, to make the story enjoyable to read.

 -Any character/s, date/s, event/s, name/s, or place/s, which are exactly the same, and which exist in this world, are entirely coincidental.

-The attitude of the celebrity used as a character in this story, does not reflect on his/her actions in real life, unless the attitude is actually same with the celebrity's real personality.

-This story is a work of fiction. Any of these are fictional, and do not happen in real events in life, so don't get mad at me when I write that the female/male character which is your fave idol or bias is getting married in this story, or if their band will break in the future. To remind you, it is a work of fiction. It's not real, so CHILL.