chapter 2

Time to let go

sehun's p.o.v 

" pain." It was what i saw in yoona's eye when she finish reading the letter. It was almost like xuimin hyung and mine when chen hyung showed us the letter from Luhan hyung. 

" hyung" i thought. Its been a while since i've said or thought about him. So much for his lies. Everyone knew how i was the one mainly effect by his departure. They knew but didnt say anything. Being in this room brought back memories. Memories i wanted to forget. " oh, who am i kidding"  i bitterly thought

I snapped out my thoughts and looked at yoona as she was in deep thought. I saw minho hyung signaling me to move forward to door. Confuse why,  i followed anyways. Then before i knew it, i had grab one yoona's hand and the one with minho. 

" so this is why" i thought. Noona is strong but looks like she is getting weaker,Must be the pain effect. 

I look at yoona as she was struggling to get out of minho and my grasp. Pain, i can see it. No, its not pain. It betrayal. She feels betrayed. I sigh as i see minho hyung looking so broken. guess he is not used to seeing this side of noona. 

By the time she mumbled out the words "why" her legs gave out bringing me and minho hyung down with her.

Its like deja vu again only its not me feeling betrayed its yoona. im not the crying, its yoona. It worries me though. I stopped having emotions when he left. When that bastard left. Taking everything that i have given him. I worry that noona might stop having feelings. 

By the time i knew its we were engulf in a group hug. A broken one to be exact. 

"So much for a day off"  i thought.