Chapter 1

Time to let go

Yoona's  p.o.v

[ After the news broke out of jessica's leave ]

Quiet was the word i could think of as i step inside the building. Looking around inside the company, everyone had their heads down. Which was a suprised, usually it would be loud and peopel was be buzzing around.

" what is going on?" I thought as i look around. I walk past the counter and went straight up to the meeting room, where i was told by manager oppa that the ceo wanted to meet me and the rest of the members. As i got closer to the meeting room, i became nervous. "Weird," i thought

When i arrived in front, i heard crying noise. " definitly weird," i thought." As i opened the door i see my members crying. Only they weren't alone. Suju,shinee,and half of exo were here too. Some of them were crying too. I became utterly confuse on why were they were crying and why suju oppas, shinee and exo were here. 

" i can't believe her" i looks towards fany unnie as the words left . " can't believe who?" I thought. As i was about to speak up i was cut off by sehun. 

" what are we going to tell yoona?" Sehun said. Seems like by the mention of my name they became quiet and looked in deep thought. " god, today has been awfully quiet" i said. Shock was written on their face. Epecially minho and sehun's face as the were leaning on the wall. 

" Yoona/unnie/noona" they yelled as my members stood up from their perspective seat. 

"Unnie, when did you arrive ?" Seohyun asked me 

" when fany unnie said she can't believe her," i looked at fany unnie " unnie, can't believe who? Is someone bothering you again? She shook her head no and look at leeteuk oppa " we have to tell her now,  before she see it on the media" she told him. Teuk oppa let out a deep sigh and gave me a letter " read it and finish reading it" he said.

I took the letter and look at taeyeon unnie who was hugging baekhyun crying. I let out a huge sigh as i felt myself getting sweaty and nervous. Looking back to the letters in my hand i opened it and read it 

 

" Resignation Letter" 

Name : 

Jessica Jung

Reason on leaving : 

Girls generation is becoming old news lately and i have better things to do. By the time your reading this. Im already out the door. I want to quit " girls generation" im not going to live my live as a singer. I wasted my whole life on a group who can't seem to grow up. And im tired of pretending. So im not going to renew my contract.. Show the girls the letter if you dont mind and good luck staying famous without me and tell yoona im sorry. 

 

 

I finish reading the letter. " wasted her life ?" "Tired of pretending" i thought in disbelieve.  I look up from the letter and was about to run out when i was grabbed by minho and sehun. 

" ya! Minho, sehun let me out " i yelled " i need to .. "  i said but was already cut off by teuk oppa l

" need to what ? Yoona ? You need to what ? He said " didn't you read the letter carefully or didn't you finish it" 

" why ?"  I mumble . sehun and minho hug me as my tears finally came out. " why ?" 

" why?" I thought weakly as i fall onto the ground along with minho and sehun who were still hugging me. 

By the time i knew it, i engulf with a broken hug. A kind of hug where it tells me nothing will ever be same anymore