Lunch time and mistakes

caught by a monster

  The bell dismissing you to lunch had just rang, you had looked up from your book and realized you had no where go sit, so you decided to sit outside in the grass alone secluded from the other students. Since you only brought a yogurt for lunch you finished it quickly and decided to lay down and take a small nap. After a while you heard some people coming outside, but they sounded far away so you didn't mind it to much. Soon after awhile you heard the voices coming closer and you were getting a little annoyed with them. And soon they were almost 10 feet away from you, so you lost it "Hey keep it down cause unlike you some people like to relax during this time!" The boys looked at you, and one of them stood up and came over to you with a frown on his face. You looked up at him from where you were sitting and gulped, you knew you were in trouble and started trembling. "What did you say?" he said leaning down his face inches from yours.  "I-I was just saying that you should keep the noise down... please." you said nervously shaking in front of the boy standing in front of you and all you could do was look down when he became more angry. The next thing you knew he grabbed your arm and pulled you up and pulled you over twords his group of friends and threw you down, and you landed in front of a guy with blonde hair and very scary eyes to you. You looked up at him nervously and you had lost your voice so you sat there in fear of what would come next. 

"So what should we do to her Namjoon?" the boy who had dragged you over to them. "I don't know yet J-Hope" he said calmly to the boy standing over you. You looked around the group of boys that surrounded you, and you recognized one of them from this morning, it was the one that lifted your skirt in the hall. In that instant you had a look of terror when you made eye contact with him. "Hey I know you!" he exclaimed looking at you and coming closer. You scooted back trying to get away, but you backed into Namjoon and fell into his lap. You looked up at him afraid of what was going to happen, "suga why is she so afraid of you?" he chuckled looking at the other blonde hair boy. "Oh cause I lifted her skirt this morning." he chuckled looking you up and down. You wriggled deeper into Namjooon's lap, and turning your face to hide it in his chest. You felt a hand pull your bun down and started petting your head, "shh it's okay they won't hurt you." You heard a soft voice say soothingly. You looked up to see namjoon looking down at you with comforting eyes. "I uhh," you tried to say something but you couldn't find your voice. 

  You sat there looking at Namjoon wondering what to say, "Nari!" you quickly looked up ffom namjoon You looked up from Namjooon's eyes to see Jimin running twords you. He ran up to you and stopped next to namjoon, "are you okay, did they hurt you?" he panted looking at you worried. He grabbed you wrist and pulled you up and hugged you protectively and stared at Namjoon and his friends, "what did you do to her?" he asked giving them a death glare. 

 "Don't worry we didn't do anything to the girl, Geez calm down,"  Namjoon calmly said looking at you. You looked at Jimin, he didn't seem to happy. He wrapped his arms tighter around you, and winced in pain "ouch!" you yelped out in pain. You looked at Jimin and saw his eyes grow wide as the moon, "what's wrong, did I hurt you?" he asked ffrantically turning you to face him. He looked you up and down, and when he squeezed your arm you flinched. Jimin pulled up your sleeve to find a bruise on your forearm. "What happened to your arm!?" Jimin sounded so angry. He looked at the group of boys, "what did you do!?" he yelled looking at them. J-hope rolled his eyes, "Geez calm down its just a bruise." Jimin snapped his eyes twords him "you did this, didn't you!" j-hope just sighed and rolled his eyes. "Jimin it's okay I'm not hurt." yoy tried to calm him down but he was furious. He moved you aside and ran up to j-hope and grabbed him by the collar, you ran over to him and grabbed Jimin and tried to pull him off j-hope. Jimin shoved you back and you fell over hitting your head on the ground. Your vision was blurry all you could see were blurry shapes, you felt someone pick you up, and carry you away. 

  You woke up in the nurses office, you looked around the room and saw that Namjoon was sitting beside you, he was holding your glasses in his hands, he looked up from looking at your glasses, "you're awake" he said sounding relieved. "What happened?" you asked looking up at him. He looked at you for awhile before finally saying "you accidentally got hit by Jimin and out" he said rubbing ghetto back of his neck. "And you brought me here?" you asked looked up at him with hazy eyes. He looked away trying to hide his embarrassment, "uh yeah, cause umm..." he trailed off. Sat up proping your self up with your arm, looking up at him trying to make eye contact. "Are you okay?" you asked, sitting all the way up, and reaching hour hand to try and feel his forehead. He grabbed hour arm and pulled you closer to him, your face inches away from his. "I'm fine, and since you look better I'll be leaving now." he said letting your arm go and stood up and walked out the door with hour glasses. You sat there for a minute before getting up and walked twords the door. But you stopped when you bumped into someone, you looked up to see a boy you don't recognize. "Nari! Your alright!" the boy came to give you a hug but you backed away out of confusion. "Who are you?" you asked the boy who stood in front of you. His eyes grew as wide as the moon, "you..don't know who I am?" he asked looking looking down with a pout. "No I'm sorry I don't know who you are, and frankly I don't really know who I am either." you said looking up at him, he took your hand and quickly dragged you down the hall and dragged you into the pricapls office. "Oh, Jimin what is it?" the principal asked looking up from her work. "It's Nari, She lost her memory." Jimin exclaimed pulling you forward. You just stood there confused, "oh my goodness, well since you are her friend and your guys time tables are with all the sane teachers, I will let you guide her around until she regains her memories, okay." the principal said writing a note. "Okay thank you, come on Nari, I'm not letting you out of my sight." Jimin said pulling you out of the office and down the hall to a class room. Jimin opened the door and went to the teacher, and told you to head to the back of the class and sit in one of the empty desks, while he explained everything to the teacher.  You saw the boy from earlier and instantly smiled and remembered how he was the one who brought you to the nurse's office. You waved at him excidedly and took the empty seat next him, you looked over at him and saw that he was wearing those black glasses that he had in his hands earlier. "I like your glasses." you smiled at him. He looked at you with a confused look 'doesn't she know these are hers, I thought she needed them' he thought still looking at you. You just smiled at him letting out a small giggle. 

 "Can You See?" he asked waving his hand in your face. "Of course I can see, what makes you ask?" you asked still having a smile. "Never mind." he said turning back when he saw Jimin coming to sit next to her. "The teacher understands and says that it's okay for you to stay." he said ignoring the boy on the other side of you. He tapped you on the shoulder and you turned back to him "what's wrong why are you in this class?" he asked looking at Jimin but all he did was roll his eyes at him. "Oh I lo-" you were cut off by Jimin's hand covering your mouth. "None of your business, wait hey why do you have her glasses?!" Jimin had just realized he was wearing your glasses.