New School

caught by a monster

  You woke to the sound of your clock going off, you looked over at the time, 7:00. You sat up in your bed and blinked away the sleep from your eyes 'today will be a good day.' you thought to yourself. You got out of bed and headed to the shower, once you were out you put on your new uniform and tied your hair up in a slightly messy bun and put on your thick black glasses, you didn't really need them but you liked how you looked in them. You went over to the mirror to see how you looked, you loved your new uniform except for the length of the skirts, you thought they were a little to short for your liking, but you put up with it. You walked downstairs and headed out the door, making sure you had your phone with you in your bag. "But mom I'll be home later today." you called to your mom before closing the door.

 

  You were lucky enough to find a house that was close to the school that you could walk to and from it. As you approved the school, some of the students were looking at you already. 'Great people are already staring at me, I bet it's cause I look stupid.' you thought to yourself walk-in up the steps to the front of the school. As you opened the door to the school you accidently hit someone in the face with the door. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay!? I didn't mean to hit you, I just didn't see you." you were quickly apologizing to the guy you hit, you were bowing as you were apologizing. "It's all good, diesnt really hurt." you herd the guy chuckle, you looked up to see him staring down at you with a crooked smile. You looked down at your feet when you made eye contact with him, "u-umm I-" you were cut off when the guy you hit lifted your head up to make you look at him, he was so tall compared to you. "You don't have to apologize I said its okay." he smiled and let you go and walked off. 

 

 'He was actually nice to me.' you said to yourself with a little smile on you. 

  You walked to the office and went inside to the front desk, you told the lady at the front desk that you were new and that you needed your time table. "Here you are sweet, and I had someone help guide you around the school for the first day so you don't get lost." she said with a sweet smile. "Thank you very much." you bowed to her, and went to wait for the person to help guide you around. After about three minutes of waiting the office door opened and a tall boy walked in, and instantly he recognized who he was, it was the boy you hit earlier. You sank down in your seat, 'oh no maybe he came to find me.' your mind started to race. He looked over at you and smiled "hey shorty your the new kid I get to show around today?' You sighed, you hated when people pointed out your hight. "Well come on we have to get to class, don't wanna be late on your first day do you?" He said taking your hand and pulling you put of the office. 

  You guys were walking down the hall when he finally said "oh by the way I'm Park Jimin, what's your name?" he looked back at you with that crooked smile. "R-Rai Nari." you stutter out looking down at your feet as you walked. "Rai Nari, that's a cute name." he chuckled looking back at you. You kept your gaze on your feet, not wanting to make eye contact. You kept walking when you felt your skirt going up. You yelped when you felt Simone's hand, you turned around and saw a boy with a smirk looking at you. "Nice , cutie." he said coming closer, not moving hand away from under your skirt. You started shaking and you could feel tears in your eyes. You were about to cry when you felt and arm around you, you looked up to see Jimin looking at the guy "Leave her alone or I'll make you." he looked scary while looking at the guy. The boy stood up quickly and walked away. Jimin turned you to face him "are you okay did he hurt you at all?" he said looking you up and down. You shook your head and hid your face in his chest. "Come on let's get you to class, and don't worry I'll protect you okay." he said keeping his arm around you, and that's how you made your first friend.