Meet people from the past?!

Love Battle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room filled with silent. Only one hand that busy loading the luggage and putting the clothes in to the cupboards. Even until Yuri finish arranged all stuff in the bathroom, shinhye still just sit on the bed with her blank face. 

Yuri : Sit at her side "shinhye-ah gwenchana?" She softly massages shinhye’s shoulder which tense without her notice.

 Shinhye : finally back to her sense "Oh.. I just still in shock" she honestly answers. Looking at the worried yuri, she can't manage to lying at her. "But, i'm okay.. gomawo yuri-ah"

Yuri : "Umm.. You know shinhye-ah.. I can be a good listener" she hesitantly telling her “If you want to make your stress down, just tell me, maybe I can help your concern" she anxiously scanning her expression.

Shinhye: She smile "Neee.. I will.. But not now.. I'm still in daze to understand this all.. But, if you want to know, Yoon Eunhye actually still doesn't know about all thing I kept by myself"

Yuri : Stop messanging and pulling shinhye to facing her "All thing? Do you mean such a secret? So, she's not only your best friend, and the ex-girlfriend of your first love?" She curiously asks.

 Shinhye: "Yes. Secret"

 Yuri: "What kind of secret? Tell me now.. Tell me.. Tell me" she excitedly asks. Well, since shinhye is such a mysterious girl, she found it fun to know her life stories which turn out to be a great adventure. Shinhye surely has so many upside-down emotions of stories. 

 Shinhye : "Haven't I told you before? I will tell you, but now isn't the perfect time.. mianhae~" she feel sorry to make her disappointed, so she just can apologetically answer her curious. 

Yuri: "But-" 

Before yuri can persuade shinhye to speak up, heard knock at the door, and announce all trainees to gather at the opening session in the hall in 5 minutes.

Shinhye: "Well, I think we need to hurry, the all way to get to hall can take 5 minutes, you know" she anxiously asking the sulky yuri.

 Yuri: "Aishhh, fine.. But don't you ever forget to tell me later, okay? I'm going to hunt you after make me deadly curious with your story!" She pointing to shinhye's face.

 Shinhye: "Huh?! Arasseo.. arasseo.. I promise you.. Satisfied?"

 Yuri: "That's great" she finally smile "Kajja~" she pull shinhye arm and excitedly going out from their room. 

 Shinhye: "You surely are the most crazy and weird girl I've ever met" she chuckle looking at her abnormal changing mood. 

Yuri: "Yet, you like me and happy to have me as your best friend~" she proudly praising herself.

Shinhye: " I guess you're right, chingu-ah" shinhye also playfully answer her and then they're laughing at their own self. 

 

At the Hall

Shinhye and Yuri calmly enter the hall which already full by people. At the front, they can see all of staffs busily measuring the preparation, they get the sounds ready, make sure that the slide project can be used in any time, also preparing snack for someone at table. It looks like there’ll be someone who will has speech later, obviously might be the CEO of Lee Corporation itself.

And 5 minutes later, come the staffs which leading someone with his tidy black suit into the front of the hall. The way he look and how charismatic he walks in, make all people in the hall amazed with the coldness and his expressionless. Yet, his handsome face still can attract all female staffs even the trainee attention as well.

Yuri : "Woahhh~ Is he the CEO of Lee Corporation? I never knew if the president of this big corporation will be the hot young man. If ever we could work in here rather than in the branch office, I will never skip the work. Otherwise, I can be happy to be always with him." Yuri whispers to shinhye.

Shinhye: "There you go again. Never stop drooling over the handsome guy" Shinhye giggle. Not surprised with her unique behavior. Again.

Yuri : "Of course, that's what heaven means when we're going to enter the hell of busy world." She sigh "If ever I met my beloved man, my life is gonna be more interesting. I'm so envy with you, shinhyea-ah" all out of sudden she being gloomy.

Shinhye: "What with the sudden change of mood?" She is facing the gloomy girl. 

Yuri : " At first time I met you, I had never expected your life is gonna be full with adventures. You've so many life stories about family, friends, colleges, even with guy" she tell her excitedly "Even your lifestyle can be a wonderful stories for me. So much different with my flat life."

Shinhye : She smile and lean her head to yuri's shoulder "But, that's all are not an ordinary one. I had a roller coaster experienced in my life. There could be the moment where I cried by myself, scared of something that not all people can feel, stress with all malicious words of haters, even I ever locked myself for almost a weekend from all people. My parents had no idea how to make me feel better". 

Yuri : she caressing shinhye's hair "Hmm.. I'm sorry to lift up your scars. But, look at you know. You're an independent and talented lady on many aspects. You're smart with study, best on cooking, good on making friends, also your face is the one that can make all of guy fall under your heels. It's the compensation from your hard life, right?"

Shinhye : She lift up her head and facing the smile yuri "Hmm.. It's the best gift ever. For having you as my very best friend who can always understand me whenever and wherever". 

Yuri : "Aww~ you're so sweet chingu-ah" she giggle.

Staff : "Ahemm.. Pay attention to the front please" the handsome middle age guy said. Since when and how can he manage to come over their seats, shinhye and yuri have no idea at all. But all of sudden, he warning the ladies.

Shinhye : "Nde.. we're so sorry, sir" 

Yuri : "I'm so sorry, sir" she bow.

Staff: "That's all right. Just concentrate to the CEO’s speech now" he add and then leave them. 

Shinhye : "Hehe.. How come with this kind of situation we can be this sweet ever" she giggles.

Yuri : "It's strange, right? Hehe" she also giggle and because of that, the staff coughing to them again. "Nee. We know, sir" she bow to him.

Then, Shinhye and yuri back their focus to the CEO speech. And of course, the weird yuri can't get whatever he just said, yet admiring his handsome face and good body shape. And Shinhye… she only can sigh while nodding her head when yuri keep whispering about him to her. 

But, without their knowing, there is someone already watching them. From the moment they in the hall, get warn from the staff, until they're nonstop talking and giggling by their self. 

 

Yonghwa's pov 

As sunggyu get in the hall from the front door, I also step my foot to the hall from the back door with the rapid heartbeat. It's the first time ever, after this long time I feel nervous of something. 

Like always, all attention of people centered to Sunggyu as he makes his always charismatic and attractive appearance at the front. And because of that. I can catch the glimpse of girl that has been more than 10 years I missed, oopss, I mean, I never met again. 

The moment Sunggyu enter, she look at him that makes me can see her side profile. And as expected, her side beauty already took all of my attention. Even I can't see her full beauty face, those big shining eyes always the point that make my heart beating rapidly like crazy. Her plump kissable lips also make me gulp without notice. The flawless skin of her face is the one that make her look more shining. And now, my lips curl up the smile that rarely appeared on my face. 

But, as the event start, shinhye and her seatmate, more look like her friend since they look close, keep talking and giggling nonstop. It's a nice view when I can see her sincere smile and genuine stare. She also lean her head to her friend's shoulder. If ever she wants to lean on me, it must be feel good. 

Just then, as one of staff get beside her, the girls stop giggling and then they bow to him. Maybe, they get warned by him, as she looks cute when she put her poker face and bow apologetically. Yet, right after he left, they continue talking and giggling again with the lower voice. 

Yonghwa : "As same as the old days. She can be a cheerful and energetic person when she likes to be with her favorite people. Yet, she can be arrogant and mysterious girl for people that not knowing her well. But, that is the one of her charm that can make people comfortable with her for long time" He smiles while remembering their moment when they just sit in senior high school.

Yes, we've been good friends for moment. At senior high school time exactly. We've ever been mistaken as lover before as we always been together whenever and wherever. But, as the news spread whole the school, shinhye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter