Come Back Again? As Old Memories....

Love Battle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even this morning is not that sunny, but, as the leaves falling down from their branch, many flowers blossom spreading all the way the sweet fragrance, also the sound of birds chirping that sounds as sweet as melody makes the way of two young lady who is running like a crazy still look fresh and beauty. But, as one girl who panting while looking at her watch see the time that shown 07.15 a.m., she scream hysterically makes the other one startled.

Yuri: “Kyaaa!! You’re startled me.. Wae geure?”she suddenly stop from running as the other girl froze at her place.

Shinhye: “It’s already passed the time of our boarding time. Eottokkee??!!! I think we can’t catch there on time even we use taxi now" Her panic mode start again as she start mumbling and fist her hand tightly. 

Yuri: “Oh, chinca? What time is it now?”

Shinhye: “07.15 a.m. Ahhh!! Eottokkee yuri-ah, we can’t make it now. They must be already in the plane. How about we? Is it okay if we’re not coming along to this first team MT? Will they fired us? Are we going to be an unemp-“

Yuri: “Kyyaaa!! Stop it, shinnie.. Calm down, don’t be panic and let’s search the solution. Calm down, okay?” she hurriedly run back to shin hye who left behind and tapping her shoulder trying to sooth her, even her own heart almost popping out as well.

Yes, today is March 21st 2016, at this spring season, the day of their first MT as the trainee in Lee Financial Company. As usual, before the trainee start working as the official staff in the company, they will get unforgettable experience in 2 days 1 night MT all together with the Lee Corporation staff which is the Big Main Company that has so many branch offices at Seoul. As well as the place where shinhye and Yuri will start work next week. But, blame their big mouth manager who made them finish all the work yesterday whole the night until they woke up late this morning.

Shinhye : “Aigoo??? Eottokkee yuri-ah… Eomma eottokee… what should I do now??”

Yuri : “Oh?! Look!” as shinhye start panic and she following after, yuri notice something at the road board monitor which showing the news about the atmosphere disturbance which make all flight at the airport all delay for unknown time.

Shinhye: “All flight has been delayed? Is that mean our team still at the airport now? They’re not go to Bali yet?”

Yuri: “Come on, we need to hurry to go to the airport now” all of sudden she drag shinhye to the roadside and stopping one of taxi as they’re going to the airport as fast as possible.
As they’re all ready get in to the taxi, shinhye’s phone start ringing.

Shinhye: “Oh, sungjae-ah?..... Yes, we’re on our way to the airport now…… ah, geurae? Ok, arasseo… we will be there in 5 minutes, please wait for us nee~… Ndeee.. gomawo~” she hang up and facing the curious yuri who heard all the conversation she just had.

Yuri : “So?” 

Shinhye : “All the staff now heading to Lee Corporation. Sungjae said as the weather isn’t good for flight, moreover it’ll take some hours to Bali, the location for MT has changed to Lee Corporation, and we only going to sleep at the dormitory there.”

Yuri: “Ah, geurae? Then, instead to Airport, please take us to Lee Corporation ahjussi” Yuri hurriedly inform the driver.

 

At Lee Corporation

Shinhye: “Hurry, let’s go to the entrance.. They must be still arranged about the room now” she get down from the car and hurriedly take her luggage. Afraid of being late, she running to the lobby without waiting yuri who is still unable to take out her luggage.

A guy: as he out from his car, he takes his time to pull out his phone and walk to the entrance without paying attention to the way he walk. He glued his eyes to the phone as he is searching someone name to call. But, before he entered the building, someone bumping him from beside and making his phone fall following by the girl who groaning when her stuck into the floor.

Shinhye: “oh my GOD, I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry” shinhye hurriedly standing up and get the phone to the guy. She is also bowing for many times before left the guy who is dazed without making any effort to speak nor to move.

Yuri : “Kyaa!! Shinhye-ah.. Wait for me!!” she run after shinhye who is already join the group.

A guy: “Shinhye? Impossible!!!” he mumble and startled when someone tapping his shoulder.

Minhyuk: “Kyaa!! Hyung, why are you so late! Sung-kyu hyung already waiting for you” he study yong hwa’s face who look still in his day dream. “Hyung, yonghwa-hyung!” he once again called the name guy and tapping his shoulder more hard. Yes, the dazed guy’s name is yong hwa, jung yong hwa. The best friends of Lee Sungkyu, the guy who tapped yonghwa’s shoulder brother. Yes, the guy’s name is Lee Minhyuk, the second child of Lee Corporation President.

Yonghwa: “Oh? Mianhe, what are you saying?” he finally aware of someone’s voice beside him.

Minhyuk : “Woah, It’s the first time ever I look your dazed face hyung. What actually happened? Is there something bother you?”

Yonghwa : “Eh?”

Minhyuk : “Aniya.. Forget it.. Let’s go! Sungkyu hyung already waiting you at his room”

Yonghwa : “ah, gaeurae.. I need to see sungkyu”

Minhyuk : he chuckle when look at the confuse yonghwa who seems like he isn’t get his full conscious “Why are you so weird now, hyung?” he wonder.

 

As the two guys get into the elevator, shin hye and yuri finally join the group. Of course they all is the trainee from Lee Corporation, and if count them, it may possible almost 50 people gathering around the lobby with the luggage at their hand. And there is almost 20 people who are wearing a t-shirt it look like they are the staff who will train them later.

Sungjae : “Oh, shinhye- noona.. yuri noona~” he recognize the two when he just wondering around waiting for the gorgeous young lady. “Why are you so late? It’s good that we’re canceled to go to Bali. If not, you two must be possible left behind” he immediately going to their place and nagging them.

Shinhye : “Aissshh... Stop your nagging. It’s not even my want to woke up late this morning”

Yuri : “Yeah, if not because of that bad lady, we must not be this late. How can she made us finished the works that originally her job?! Moreover, it took until pass midnight? Is she ever think that it’s bad for young lady to walk down the road at night?!” she suddenly burst out all her anger.

Sungjae : “Mrs. Han again?” he get nodded from the two girl, he secretly chuckle when catch shinhye pouting her lips in a cute way, she even fold her arm to her chest. “Ayy.. Aegi-ya.. aegi.. You two such a baby whining about her. But, it’s not her only fault you know. It’s also your fault for being such a genius one”

Shinhye : “Kyaaa!!!” she glare at the young man who wearing a blue t-shirt complete with his denim jacket. She also harshly brushing his mess yet awesome hair style makes his look especially handsome yet manly this morning. 

Sungjae: “okay.. Arasseo, araseeo, mianhae noona… Mianhae, stop it!” 

Shinhye: “No! Take this punishment you little boy!!!” 

As shinhye doesn’t has plan to let him go, sungjae suddenly grab the girl’s hand and pulling her more close to him, until they face is getting so close.. Very very close until their breath can be felt by each other. It’s good that they’re at the back when there are not so many people paying attention to them. If not, there will be rumor about them.

Shinhye : “W-what a-are you d-doing?” she stutter while widely opening her eyes,  feel intimidated with sungjae gaze. 

Sungjae : “I know you like to messing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter