Fanmeet

Meeting Kim Namjoon

Rhiannon rolled out of bed. Literally. Her blanket wrapped around her like a cocoon as she groaned. Suddenly, her eyes flew open, and she quickly jumped up and checked her phone. She squealed excitedly at the event on her BTS lock screen. 'BTS Fanmeet' it read.

Running to her closet she pulled out the outfit she planned the night before. Slipping it on, she ran to the bathroom and started putting on makeup. Running down the stairs, she grabbed her wallet along with her albums and slipped them in her bag. This was probably the most physical activity she's done in a while, and her legs were already aching, but it would all be worth it soon. 

The fanmeet was luckily in walking distance so she listened to BTS music on her way there. Not paying attention to her surroundings, she tripped over her own two feet and was heading towards the concrete. A hand reached out and grabbed her waist, her face mere millimeters over the sidewalk. Still in shock, the man pulled her back on her feet and picked up her fallen albums. She heard a chuckle, but when she turned back, he was gone.

Odd she thought, but continued on anyways. Once she reached the building, she was surprised with how many people came. She never ran into many Scottish k-pop fans, but this obviously stopped that streak. Showing her ticket to the security guard, she took in the atmosphere. Both boys and girls came to see their favorite idol, holding posters and albums, wearing merch, etc. Rhiannon even noticed some Korean fans that were loyal enough to come here. It warmed her heart to see people like her, and she smiled.

At one point the lights turned off and a spotlight focused on the stage. Gasps, screams, and cheers were heard when none other than BangTan Sonyeondam walked on stage. Rhiannon's eyes immediately settled on her bias, Rap Monster. 

This time, BTS weren't on a computer or phone screen, they were right in front of her. The real deal. Her face at the moment kind of resembled V's signature blank stare. Jaw. Dropped.

A stagehand handed them two mics, one of them for Rap Monster, the other for Jungkook.

"What's up Scotland!" Jungkook shouted, making the crowd go in uproar again.

"Thank you so much for coming. We hope that we'll all have fun today. So without further ado, let's get it started!" Namjoon shouted. Rhiannon was hearing Namjoon's voice in real life. She might faint. Realizing that people were starting to line up, she quickly ran to the Rap Monster line, clutching her bag.

"This is so exciting, isn't it?" A girl in front of her said. She nodded vigorously, still unable to speak. She tried sneaking peeks at BTS, but being painfully short, she saw nothing. Pouting a little bit, she waited. And waited. And waited. She was getting a bit annoyed with the slow pace and really wanted it to move faster, but to no avail.

After what she thought was 5 hours, one more person and it's her turn. Practically bouncing in place, she stood, wide-eyed, as Kim Namjoon was less than 5 meters away from her.

"Next please!" Namjoon called. Rhiannon ran up to him, almost dropping her bag. 

This is it. This is your chance to be the cool fan she thought, but what came out was,

"U-um...hi." She mentally facepalms but, Namjoon just smiled his famous dimples smile as Rhiannon put her albums down.

"What's your name?" He asked. This time, Rhiannon relaxed a bit. "Rhiannon." She managed to blurt out. Knowing that he probably wouldn't know how to spell it, she was about to spell it out when he said:

"R-h-i-a-n-n-o-n, right?" He asked. 

"How did you know?" She asked, shocked.

"I am a genius, after all." He chuckled while writing down his signature and a little note in the albums. Rhiannon coughed a bit, as she had a few questions she wanted to ask. 

"So, I've been wondering..." She started. Namjoon looked up curiously. "What does it mean when you say 'Jimin has no jams'? A lot of ARMYs want to know. Namjoon chuckled a bit. Then lightly laughed. Then went in all out hysteria at the question. The members beside him, Jin and Suga, looked at him weirdly, including some of the ARMYs near him.

"Well, you see, Rhiannon." The latter blushed a bit when hearing her name come out of her bias' mouth. "I can't tell you. It's a secret that only BTS knows about. Not even our manager knows. Sorry, but I can't tell you." He explained, calming down a bit. Rhiannon was a little disappointed, but respected his decision nevertheless.

"Any more questions?" He asked, opening the last album.

"Oh yeah. Will you be coming back to Scotland anytime soon?" She asked. Namjoon thought for a moment.

"I can't really control that kind of thing. But I'll put in a good word for it. Earlier this morning I tried this thing called haggis, a very misleading name, but good food." He said. Rhiannon physically and mentally brightened. Sure, it wasn't a 100% yes, but as a international kpop fan she learned to take what she can get.

He closed the last album and put them inside her bag. "Well, I guess this is goodbye. See you maybe, Rhiannon." He said and waved as she walked away. She would see him, sonic after lunch she was coming back for their concert.

She curiously opened her bag, wondering what he wrote. Each album she opened was his signature and things like "take care of yourself" or "thank you so much for your support", until she got to the last album.

Dear Rhiannon,

Make sure you don't trip and fall again. Wouldn't want you to miss out on the concert with a broken leg XD 

And the secret to the Jams is still a secret. Maybe I'll tell you one day. One fine day.

 

See you maybe,

Rap Monster

 

P.S You got jams

Rhiannon didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Her bias actually knew she existed! And HE was the one who saved her from falling! She wanted to have a mental breakdown, but she could hear her stomach grumbling. She practically skipped to the nearest restaurant,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and she tripped and fell.

 

 

A/N: Sorry for any typos, this was just whipped up quickly. For you, Rhiannon! Consider this as a early/late birthday gift!