Two

Moving Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke to an empty dorm room. Sehun and his other new friends must already be in the Cafeteria. He sat up from his slumber and made his way to the bathroom. Splashing water on his face and drying off, waking up completely, then to fix his crazy red hair. He decided to wear something new for today, since he was still in his pajamas from the night before. His new outfit consisted of a white long-sleeved t-shirt, black sweatpants, and his trusty black converse. The red haired giant then made his way to the cafeteria after locking his dorm door.

 

On the walk to the cafe, Chanyeol thinks about his day before. He thinks about his eleven new friends that he made, but most importantly, he thinks about the boy that made him fly to the moon and back in the span of an hour.

 

Once Chanyeol gets to the cafeteria, he immediately goes to the line and picks up a rice omelet and a bottle of water. He heads over to the other boys waiting for him at the table. He notices two things, the boys are all still in their clothes from yesterday after the little sleepover they did, and that Baekhyun has still not arrived.

 

By the time Chanyeol sits down, the conversation is already on him.

 

“Hey Chan, where’d you go yesterday? You seemed to have left during the movie last night.” Jongin asked.

 

“I just went to my dorm, I wasn’t feeling the movie and I was pretty tired.”

 

“You could have slept in Jongin’s room with us! I promise we don’t bite.” Tao added.

 

“Well, some of us do!” Suho said while smiling at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo returned his bright smile with a snarl, and the rest of the boys started sharing stories of how “little Kyungie” has hurt them.

 

While the rest were talking, Sehun leaned over to Chanyeol if he really only slept last night. Chanyeol just nodded as his cheeks flushed a bright red. Sehun knew there was more.

 

Lay being his unicorn/mother self saw Chanyeol’s bruised left hand right away. “What happened to your hand Channie?”

 

Chanyeol, although still flustered from Sehun and now his new nickname replied, “Oh, it’s nothing! I’m just really clumsy and slammed my hand in the dorm door!” Everyone then looked at Chanyeol’s hand as he tried to hide the pained hand under the table.

 

Kris spoke up, “I have another friend like that too. His name is Namjoon, and he breaks everything.”

 

Chanyeol freezes from taking a drink of his water. He’s heard that name before. Namjoon sounds oddly familiar to him. Baekhyun took that moment to walk up to the table with his food in hand and sit down next to Chanyeol.

 

The latter looked over and saw the smiling pretty boy beside him. He said hello and went back to eating, but not without a blush forming on his cheeks. As Chanyeol continued to eat, he was still thinking of the name Namjoon. His left hand was still hidden under the table. Just as Chanyeol was about to put it back up to grab for his water bottle, Baekhyun grabbed his hand lightly and pulled it back down. He lightly caressed it and traced the bruise running through the hand. The feeling he felt while Baekhyun was holding his hand was a familiar feeling. Although he’d only ever felt it with one person before.

 

Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun and the boy was still smiling. Again a familiar feeling filled Chanyeol. The smile was one he had seen before, and not just from the candy haired boy. Too many feelings came back to Chanyeol as he finally tied everything together. He froze staring at Baekhyun with his mouth agape. Baekhyun looked back at him with a confused expression. If Chanyeol was not in utter disbelief at what he realized, he would have found it cute.

 

Xiumin who was sitting across from Chanyeol smiles noticing the interaction between the two single ladies. “Is everything alright there?” he asked his boyfriend Chen. he trouble-maker, Chen, then looked over at the two and took his phone out. With a sly smirk plastered across his face he snapped a picture at the two with their cute confused expressions.

 

He sent it to the other nine people that hadn’t seen the two yet. Everything took out their phones and smiled. The all looked up and over at the two boys with bright hair with their smiles still on their faces. Baekhyun starts to notice the others staring and fidgets in his seat. A light blush across his cheeks the same color as his hair. Chanyeol finally takes grasp of his situation too. But instead of looking away he picks up his tray and water. He stands up and starts to walk away but not before saying to his friends, “Please excuse me, I’ll see you later I guess.”. He gave a slight nod and walked away, never once making eye contact with a certain boy who had his eyes on the former the whole time he walked away.

 

Everyone around the table dropped their knowing smiles for confused looks. Baekhyun felt all eyes on him and turned back towards the table.

 

“Soooo….Baekkie. Care to explain?” Luhan said. The others were still shocked and confused to even speak.

 

Baekhyun flushed his cheeks out bright red and looked down at his lap. He timidly scratched the back of his neck, “About that…”.

 

~~~

 

On the other hand, Chanyeol was walking briskly back towards his dorm room. He ran up the flights of stairs to his floor, and all the way his door at the end of the hallway. He quickly unlocked it and closed it behind himself. Throwing his keys on his desk, turned and flopped face first onto his bed. A single tear fell down his cheek at what he had just pieced together. Crying over the subject was no use, he couldn’t stop thinking about him. Now his new friend Kris was con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter