Chp 2.

Lonely Without You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon P.O.V

     "I'm home!"full of silence."Like usual,nobody's home."I headed to my bedroom.Opened,closed back and clicked the button of the door.I reached my bed lazily then threw my body on my comfy bed."So tired! What a bad day!"I cursed when I remembered about the eyeliner guy."Do you think I'm scared of you? Tsk.Whatever that you will do on me,I will never give up.I'm strong,you know? I will show them that I'm not a weak girl." I think that I'm strong enough to fight back because I'm already show it when my mum died.I didn't drop any of my tears during her funeral.I think that I'm strong since that day.Not because that I don't love her.Who doesn't love their mum right? At that time,I thought that my mum tired to live in this world.So she decided to live in another place.As I thought about my mother,I slowly drove into dreamland.

     "Taeyeonnie,why do you don't get your bath before sleep?"the voice became more clear and clear as I got back to my sense."Dad? Is that you?" my image was still blur."Yea,honey.It were just us that live here.Who do you expect?" "Okay.It's really you.When did you go back home?" "Just now.Now,go get you bath.You smell terrible."he pinched his nose."Daddy!!"he got a light smacked from me."Hahahaha.I'm joking."he tapped my head and walked out from my room.

Dinner:

    "Taeyeonnie,for this 2 months,I will not be around."said my dad."Where are you going?" "I'm going to New York for bussiness things.I will take my flight tomorrow morning.I'm already transfered some money to you acc and filled the refrigerator with lots of food.I'm sorry that you have to go to school by b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter