Chp 4.

Lonely Without You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon P.O.V
     Ah,my eyes felt heavy to open itself.My head hurt and I still can felt a  terrible pain in my body.I didn't want to wake up but I have to go to school.I came out from the thick bed sheet.I took a glare to my watch,my eyes got widen.I'm late!! I quickly wanted to go downstairs until I forgot that my legs still not well.The pain went through all over my legs and it gave up.I fell down on the floor."Ahh!! Appha!!"I yelled in pain.I can't stood up,I can't moved my body and even can't lifted up my head."Jiyoung!! Help me!!" "Taeyeon!!"

Jiyoung P.O.V
     I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast meals for me and Taeyeon.Suddenly I heard a 'bamm' sound liked there was a heavy thing dropped on the floor."Ahh!! Appha!!"was it Taeyeon? "Jiyoung!! Help me!!"and I automatically yelled her name.I knew she was in trouble.I quickly went upstairs with my big steps as fast as I can.Then I stopped for awhile infront of her room,catched some breath.I opened the door hardly kinda slammed it actually.And I saw she didn't move even an inch.I quickly approached her and carried her body to the comfy bed again.I guess she wanted to get out from the bed but she forgot that her legs were in pain."Do you hurt somewhere,Taeyeon?"she just nodded her head.I took some observation on her legs.My heart pounded when I saw her legs were swollen badly and became more darker."Taeyeon,we go to the hospital okay?Your legs maybe broken a little bit by it looks."he said to me with his concern voice."Looks like I have no choice,Jiyoung."
.
.
.
.
.
In the hospital,

Taeyeon P.O.V

    After the doctor took a look on my legs,he called out Jiyoung.They do a fist bump and hug each other.Do they knew each other? "So,this is your new girlfriend huh?"the doctor smirked to him."Aniya,she is my friend.We just met yesterday."the doctor nodded."Taeyeon-ssi? Can you explained to me how did you get your legs like this?"he asked while gently touched my swollen legs."Err...."I looked directly to Jiyoung as we made eye contact."I.....actually.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter