Chp 1.

Lonely Without You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     She was looking through the window.Sometimes,she released a heavy sigh.Didn't know what actually she thought about,her driver broke the silence."Miss Taeyeon,we're arrive."Taeyeon came out from the car lazily.She stood up infront of a huge building."Huh! Dad! I hate you! "she shouted then walked in to the building.She gave a small smile to a guard.He just looked at her for awhile then looked away.'Tsk.Even a guard didn't want to greet me.'she tought.As she was looking for the main office,she read a paper that her father gave to her.It was all about the school."Music & Arts Seoul High School."she read it almost whispered to herself.She heard that the school contained bad students and staffs,only the teachers have manners.Her father asked her to study here even she didn't want to.She has no choice because there were no school near from her house.

    Suddenly,her thought was being erased when she realized that she bumped into someone.She fall down on her stomach.Luckily,her glasses didn't break."What the !! "she lifted her head and looked to someone that she bumped into.A black hair guy that wears eyeliner around his eyes.'What kind of man is this?'she thought."Next time,bring your eyes along nerd.Such a jerk."the boy said as he and his gang left her there.

    She stood up and brushed the dust that sticked on her uniform.She looked her watch."Omo!! I'm late!!"she ran to the main office after she knew where the place at.'This is all your fault,freaking eyeliner guy!!'

 

Taeyeon P.O.V

     I got my class name,my locker's number and my timetable."5 Scorpion? It sound creepy tho."I talked to myself.As I reached the class,I knocked on the door and all of the students in the class looked at me like I had done a serious crime.I observed all of the class.There were 8 girls and 12 b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter