Chapter 5

Tomorrow


Tiffany woke up first, her body was aching due to the uncomfortable position she was sleeping and also due to a strange smell. She lightly took out our hand from Nichkhun's grip and was to stand up when his eyes fluttered open.
" what happened, do you feel any pain?" He ranted.
She gave him a strained smile and sat down.
"I am fine just a bit sore."
He leaned towards her kissing her lightly.
"Don't worry we will find a way through this."
She nodded, her hand protectively resting against her baby bump.
Yoona woke up to see the glorious sight of teacyeon drooling. His head was tilted and his mouth slightly open and for whatever reasons she didn't know she blushed. She poked his muscular arm, urging him to wake up while he just turned his head to the other side and murmured something. 
Giving upon him she got up to be pulled back by the seat belt. God why had she put her seat belt ,she cursed inwards. The commotion woke up Teacyeon. He looked around, and found his partner fumbling with the belt.
"Good morning.."
She raised her left eyebrow. " you drool in your sleep."
Not embarrassed he just grinned.
The rest four woke up.
They all looked at each other.
Stepping out of the plane meant confirming with reality.
Chansung took a deep breath and opened the exit door.
They were welcomed by the blazing sun with a slight breeze fluttering past them.
It would have been a paradise.
Would have.
They stepped out, their shoes seeping into the sand and unknowingly they were mesmerized by the beauty of the place they were in stranded in. The air was different, a slight saltiness could be felt. Junho broke the reverie, bringing them back to reality.
"The pilot, we should bury him first."
"But how? Do we have tools or something" Yoona asked.
" we know one thing we cannot do it by hand."
The others bitterly laughed at Taecyeon remark.
"Wait,Nichkhun the camping things.."
"What?"
"You know the things you bought for dad, you promised him you would take him camping, and you bought all those stuff."
His eyes widened in realization and he went back into the plane and rummaged through the luggage which was kept up, finding the dark green one he took it outside.
The others weren't waiting for him, and as he came back they surrounded him.
He sat on the sand and opened the suitcase.
There was one tent,tools and small utensils also a lighter and a few other camping necessities.
"It will take a long time but at least we have a spade" 
"Where should we do it then?"
The guys decided that they will find a place in the forest spread in front of them. And start the digging.
Yoona had suggested that the rest of them find a place to put up the tent.
They agreed and shared a small breakfast with a few packets agreeing that they have to conserve as much as possible.

Deciding that the place the tent will be set will be in the opposite direction. The two groups went in their ways.
The plane being the place they will return back in an hour.

The ladies didn't go deep into the forest afraid that they will get lost, they just trailed the border. They had thought that tent should be near to the plane. So they went inside a little and found a damp place with a huge tree providing shade and they decided it would be the perfect place to set their tent.
Tiffany was in charge of reading the instructions while the rest did the manual work.
Jiang was the only one who had ever set a tent before so with her expertise and a lot of tumbling they had finally set a decent tent.
Filled with sweat they returned back to the plane.

As the girls went their way, the men  looked sparingly at the one spade between them.
" let's get to work"
As they turned to walk, Junho thought of something and went back into the plane. He had thought that the plane will have the serving necessities so he went and as he guessed they were, they were two trays. 
He brought them back, they could use it as a spade. As they found a place they marked a rectangle as their margins and set to work. They worked silently not once complaining about the burning sun or them feeling parched. It took them around two hours to dig a pit of that size.

When they came back they found the women sitting beside the crashed plane and as they spotted them they got up.
" me and Chansung will bring him out" Nichkhun said.
And a couple of minutes later they stepped out carrying the pilot on their shoulders. Taecyeon led the way while they followed.
And as they reached the place the four guys placed him in the pit.
The eight of them stood in a line murmuring a prayer for the departed soul, praying for the family who was yet to know the tragic news.
Seconds later they worked on filling the pit, ironically the pit they spent on digging for hours was filled in a couple of minutes.
Life was like that you spend your entire being on building yourself all it takes is a snap of a finger of fate to bring it crashing down.