Chapter 2

Tomorrow

Tiffany literally wanted to kick her stupid fiancé, god he treated her like she was treading in a thread stretching between the himalayan ranges. He didn't let her carry anything handling all the luggages by himself, and they were quite a few. Nichkhun had just finished playing in the Australian Open, came second and also successfully sprained his left wrist. And so here they were TIffany's parents lived in Wallis, it was quiet, the air rich, and the sky filled with the chirping of birds. She could spend some time with her parents, start preparing for the wedding and Nichkun could also recuperate and get some rest. 
" Tiffany could you keep the boarding pass in your hand bag" he said passing the pass to her, now they have to just go to the immigration.

Taecyeon had done a few more purchases in the duty free. He was actually really excited, well he was the best man after all. And this also meant more nagging from his parents about him giving them grand children. He personally thought they had forgotten that he has to get married first. But now that he thinks maybe getting a baby first might be more profitable. Okay he was just kidding but seriously he might do anything for the nagging to stop. And that also went to Chansung. As he went on mumbling something about more work waiting for him.

So hee was waiting in the respective gate. Even though she was just going for a shoot in Wallis she was never going to come back to this place, at least not for a long time. She looked around her and there was hardly any person sitting. A couple, two men who looked kinda big, a very smart looking lady who was peering into her i pad, she had a inkling that she was probably working, and another petite woman.
Suddenly she found someone occupy the seat right next to her, a man in casual wear, someone close to her age and as soon as he sat down he took out a thick book and started poring over it.

The gate opened and the eight people got up to board the plane. 

The plane was pretty small, well no surprise there nobody regularly travels to islands and by the looks there were just around ten people in this plane. Chansung's seat was in the left row next to a window. And as he entered next to his seat a lady was already seated in the aisle.
" Um sorry, my seat is inside" 
"Oh" she got up and he sat inside. 
He turned slightly to see her face and somehow he had a feeling he knew her, the face felt familiar. Small and beautiful, hair tied prettily however her eyes spoke completely another story.

Yoona mentally cursed her colleague who had actually won this ticket and had given to her. She didn't understand the point of her wasting her time in that place but she had looked it up and she had to admit that it  was beautiful. And the girl she was sitting next to her seemed pretty nice. She had kindly helped her adjust her seat. But good lord the man behind her had to keep on talking about something, cant he understand that he is not the only person? 

The pilot's voice rang in disrupting their thoughts the plane was about to take off.

Nichkhun took tiffany's hand and and kept it next to his chest, while she gently smiled. He was hoping for a peaceful vacation. And nothing could possibly go wrong now.

10 minutes had passed since they  had taken off, and Junho still felt a bit nervous, it wasn't that he had any phobia, their much needed evidence was there, and he had to make sure to find it. The entire victims family justice was lying on his hands. And the guy sitting next to him kept on talking that he couldn't help but feel even more uncomfortable.

Jiang felt comfortable. And a bit safe. It was a long time since she had a proper sleep. She adjusted her head to become even more comfortable. This pillow was so small, firm and warm. 

Chansung swallowed hard when he felt her squirm against his shoulder he was about to sleep himself when her light head fell on his shoulder. And since then he wouldnt help but stare at her. His little sister would have been fangirling by now. But this only happens in drama and people who are cheesy and god knows what else. But man did it feel uncomfortable. He closed his eyes slumped down so he would feel comfortable and hoped for a few hours of sleep.

Taecyeon didnt understand why people sleep during flights. They were supposed to enjoy travelling, so he did the one thing he was very good at. To chat up the pretty lady in front of him.
"Is it your first time?" He asked while poking her seat.
She turned sharply and he caught her features, yup she was beautiful.
" huh?"
"Is it your first time to wallis?"
"yes" and she turned back.
"Hey!"
"What now?"
"Um nothing, i am taecyeon by the way."
And she stared him back with her almond shaped eyes. 
"Your name?"
"Its yoona."
"So what do you do...?"
He understood that she worked as an accountant and that she was not that good at expressing her feelings but he cracked a few of his trademark jokes and a smile bloomed in her face. After a while seeing her drowsy he told her to sleep, and surprisingly few minutes later he also fell asleep.