Besties~!

Together Forever

                                                             YoonA1.jpg   

"Ummmm..." Yuri rubbed her eyes & get up. Yuri noticed that she is not at their house, But she remembered that Both of Yoona and her fell asleep at Donghae's house. "Omo~! I should inform umma.." she thought and immediately get her cellphone from her pocket. And saw 5 missed calls from her appa, 4 missed calls from her umma and text messages.

To: Umma
Mianhae umma~! I fell asleep at my friend's house. Please tell appa don't worry, I'm fine. :)) 

Please inform Auntie(A/N: Yoona's mom) too. Saranghae~! <3 

      She smelled pan cakes at the kitchen. She saw Donghae making some pancakes. "Mianhaeyo~ for sleeping at your house.." she bowed 90 degrees. "It's alright.." Donghae smiled then Yuri smiled too. "Eat some.." Donghae placed the pancakes on the table then Yuri sitted down at the chair.

   Yoona is still not waking up.

      While eating, Yuri noticed that there no other persons that is in the house, But only the 3 of them. She begun to asked Donghae. "Umm.. Can I ask you a question?" Donghae just nodded while swallowing his food. "Where is parents and family?" Yuri asked worried. "Oh.. about that.." Yuri noticed that Donghae was saddened. "Ah.. It's okay if you don't answer.." Yoona said. "No It's okay, the truth is I'm from a wealthy family. I'm only child, My parents died when I was still young and now my Aunt get my heritage and use it for her own. She gave me 1/4 of it and kicked me out of the house.." Donghae said. "I'm sorry.." Yuri lowered her head. Donghae forced a smile.

        "Good Morning guys~!" Yoona went to the kitchen then sitted at the chair. "Mianhae Donghae-ssi if we fell asleep at your house.." "It's okay.." Donghae replied then Yoona smiled. "Eat first before both of you leave.." Donghae said. "Thanks~" Yoona started and Yuri waited for Yoona to finish her food. 

  (After Yoona finished her food..)

         "Thanks again~" Both Yoona and Yuri stand up and proceeded outside then Donghae followed them. "See you on school~!" Yuri exclaimed. "Bye~!" Yoona said then both of Yoona and Yuri waved then Donghae waved back with a warm smile.

         On there way Yoona remembered something. "I should text Umma!" she immediately get her phone from her pocket. "I already informed them.." Yuri smiled. "thanks bestie~!" Yoona smiled and put her hand on Yuri's shoulder, and Yuri did the same. 

                                                                                   Kwon_yuri_and_Yoona_of_snsd_280320100601   ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there~! Sorry for the late Update! T.T Hope you like the update~! please do comment, subscribe and befreind with us~~ ^^

                                                                                                         >>jasarana16<<