Introducing the Bestfriends

Together Forever

18 years ago...

                                                       "Umma~!! don't leave me here~!!" Yoona cried.

It was the first day of Pre-school days for Yoona and Yuri. "I have to go now Yoona~" her mom told her and the teacher get Yoona.

 "Sit there~" the teacher softened and pointed to the sit that is beside Yuri. Yoona just nodded then wiped the tears in her face.

            " I'm Yuri~!" Yuri happily welcome Yoona and that 'cause Yoona to smile. "Let's Introduce ourselves first, arraso?" 

                                                                           "Ne~!" All the students reply.

                                                 "Hi I'm Park Gyuri~!" All students clapped their hands.

    After many students Introduced their selves it is already for Yuri's turn. "Annyeonghaseyo~! I'm Yuri!!" she giggled and the                       others clapped their hands. 

                                                               "Well done Yuri..." the teacher commented.

                           "Last student.." Yuri looked up and she shyly go infront and started to Introduced herself.

                              "A-Anyeong I'm Yoona.." She spoked up, then all the students clapped their hands.

     "Let's go have recess first.." the teacher said then all the students grabbed their lunch boxes and proceeded outside.

                                                     Yuri eat her Pocky Biscuits happily. "La la la la.." She sang.

                                                                            pocky.png

                                      "Oh~" She saw Yoona alone at a corner. She went to Yoona and approched her.

                      "Wanna eat with me?" Yuri shared her Pocky with Yoona. Yoona get one stick and eat it with a smile.

________________

  They are already 3rd year Highschool..

                                                   "Wah~! Yoona.." It is very tiring when we are cleaning right?" Yuri sighed. 

                                                               "Of couse..You shouldn't did that.." Yoona mumbled.

    Flashback..

    "Yoona, watch me I'm will put this Paper at the back of that bad queenka, Gyuri~!" Yuri showed Yoona a paper that reads 'Kick me'. Yoona want to stopped Yuri but Yuri already did it.

                                                                                          "Told yah~" Yuri winked.

                                                                                          "Wahh~!!" Gyuri hollered.

                                                               "Why did you did that?" Gyuri shouted to a student.

                                                     "Because you put a paper at your back.." the student softened.

                           Gyuri immediately get the paper from her back and looked at Yuri with a death glare.

                                                                                     "Ooops.." yuri bit her lower lip.

                                "Yuri~!" the teacher called her attention and send her to the office, And Yoona followed.

                                                                  "You will be cleaning all the rooms today!!"

                                                                                    "What?!?" Yuri hollered.

                "Together with her~!" The teacher pointed to Yoona.." Yoona widened her eyes and the teacher go outside.

End Of Flashback

                                                                                            "Mianhe.." Yuri softened.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys how's the 1st chappie?? Hope you like it!!

Please Don't forget to leave your comments and subscribe!!

                                                           >>jasarana16<<