Stupid Pretty Boy

The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  "And then, he totally was checking me out and I was like, um no, I'm your senior. Stop checking me out and focus on learning your moves kid." Sehun chuckled listening to Hyorin complain about the boy band she was currently working with.
"Don't laugh, this is a serious matter!" She frowned.
"My apologies, but I would have thought you'd have a boyfriend at this point." Sehun said eyeing her.
Hyorin kept her pout has she shoved a piece of crab into "Me too, but I guess we're both wrong."
Sehun gave her a soft smile "Tell you what, until you get a boyfriend, I'll take you out. We can go see movies and such, go out to dinner even, just text or call me whenever." Hyorin's face lit up like a kid in a candy store.
"Really? You would do that for me?"
"Of course I would dummy, we've been friends for years, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you." Sehun chuckled.
Hyorin got up from her chair and went over and hugged Sehun tightly "You're the best ever."       Sehun was right about one thing.
Hyorin totally took up quarters in his room, and here she was, passed out next to him on his bed. He couldn't help but laugh, it was barely six o'clock and she was out. She must have had an eventful day.
He brushed away the stray strands of hair from her face, Sehun had always thought Hyorin was a beautiful girl. She was gorgeous and Sehun would be lying if he said he's never felt something for her.
"Aigoo, you silly girl." He mumbled before going back to his own work.       Tomorrow was the big wedding rehearsal with all the main guests and Saturday was the wedding and Sunday was the big get together at the beach for the newly weds. Sehun was turly happy for Chae Rin and Jiyoung, he knew it would happen at one point or another, they'd started dating their freshman year in high school.
Watching them laugh and giggle like high school kids about to get married made Sehun smile, they were so damn cute together sometimes.
"They're so cute Hunnie, aren't they?" Hyorin sighed crossing her arms over her chest and leaning against Sehun's arm.

 


"They are, but eleven years of being together will do that." He chuckled.
"That's seriously crazy!" Hyorin said looking back at him "It took Jiyong that long to propse?!" Sehun laughed at her expression.
"Yah! Kwon Jiyoung!" Hyorin yelled and Jiyoung who was standing with Suengi and Daesung turned hearing his name "It took you eleven ing years to finally get married to her?!"
"Hey!" Jiyoung shouted back pointing at her "You try dating her! Mixed signals twenty four seven! I didn't want her to say no!"
"Anyone could have seen that she was just WAITING for your to propse, but eleven years, really?"
Sehun just laughed at her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter