You're Invited!

The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Sehun, you're going to be late for your meeting if you don't get a move on." Luhan said standing in the doorway of Sehun's office.
Sehun blinked himself back into reality and checked his watch "." He mumbled before he grabbed his usual folders and lucky pen and was gone out of his office and on his way to his meeting three floors down.
While Sehun was usually very well oriented and organized and could easily stay focused, today really wasn't one of those days and it was very easy to tell that today was one of those days where nothing would go right for Sehun.
"Mr. Oh, are you alright?" Kim Joonmyun, a good friend and a coworker of Sehun's asked concerned pulling Sehun back to reality.
"Yes, I'm fine thank you." He answered quickly.
Joonmyun frowned but continued none the less and Sehun tried his hardest to focus throughout the rest of their meeting, but man.     You're invited!
Come May 15th to the Northern Hills Galla to witness the union of Lee Chae Rin and Kwon Jiyoung!
Please RVSP by March 25th
Thank you!     Sehun groaned falling back onto his bed throwing the invitation somewhere else on his bed. . He was really close with Chae Rin and Jiyoung in high school, but wedding invitation? And now? May was the worst time of the year to get married in his opinion, there was so much happening as it was.
He really didn't need a wedding on top of that.
He'd already RSVP'd though and he wasn't about to be a and back out just because he was having a little bit of a hard time right now. " my life." He mumbled sitting up.
The wedding was this weekend, he'd had it all planned out to where he got his done at work for the most part and had the weekend th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter