II. School Medical Room

silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not proofread. Sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

In a classroom where a 12 years old Jeon Yerim stood proudly infront of her classmate and their parents, a smile painted on her face as she dart her eyes to her mother and the woman reciprocate her smile. She breath calmly before starting her story.

“Everybody sure do loves their own family, so do i. In my family, it consist my father, my mother, my older brother and me. Indeed a small family, but we love and care toward each other.”

The smile on her face didn't falter even for a bit as she continues, “My mother is great woman, she taking care all of us everyday and never complain even if me or my brother made a mistake. My father is a hardworking man, he work almost twenty four hours a day but he always spent a little of his time to check my homework and ruffle my hair when i get a good score.”

“The last one is my brother. He's not like the other older brother who either annoying or too protective, he is... he is perfect. He don't show that he love me, but i know he do, because i love him.” Her smile grow even wider, “He rarely speak to me, but we always together. And even when we don't speak or interact but we're stick around, the atmosphere around us are not awkward. I love my family and i hope they love me too.”

 

She ended her story and the whole room gave her standing applause, her chest thundering with joy as she run down the mini stage to her mother and hug her. “That's my daughter, you're a good story-teller, Yerim.” Her mother said, pushing the younger girl's shoulder a little to see her face, “But what do you mean you hope your family love you? Of course we do.”

Yerim smiled shyly, her cheeks covered with blush, “I'm in rush because my heart beating too fast and the word slip from my mouth before i realized, i'm sorry.”

“It's okay, it's okay, it's not a bad mistake,” Her mother hummed, a soft smile painted on her face while her finger pick a strand of hair from her daughter's face, “After your school over, let's go to your brother school and give him a surprise, today is Jungkook birthday, remember?”

Her eyes sparkles when she heard her brother's name, and without thinking anymore, she nodded her head in vigor. Yerim sat on her seat while her mind were somewhere else, she just excited about the plan to surprising her brother. Perhaps this time she could see his brother, for the first time, smiling to her.

 

Ironic. Because that day, the day where she was excited and all smiling, the day where she supposed to go to the bakery shop with her mother... was the day the traffic accident happened.

 

It happened too sudden that Yerim fainted because her head hit the ground a little too hard, and when she back conscious and all awake, Yerim's heart was shattered into pieces when she got the news that her mother died, she didn't drop a single tears when she heard it for the first time. She just sat there in pure shock on one of the bed in the emergency room. The doctor and the nurses staring at her with concerned look because she didn't react like a normal little girl would do, but when her father shown up and running to approach her, pulling the little girl into his embrace, she finally broke. She cried her heart out until sore and her voice gone. She cried too hard until she can't cry anymore when the funeral been held, she was too sad to realized there is someone else that as broken as her. She was too sad to catch Jungkook's deadly stare everytime he sees her. And when she finally realized, it was too late.

 

Jungkook already hate her, and she can't do anything about it.

 

After the tragedy, Yerim started to not speak too much. She's more quite and her once beautiful smile now placed by an emotionless expression, forced smile or frown. And even if she looks like she didn't aware of her surround, Yerim is keen enough to know that Jungkook still hate her even after four years passed.

 

If she was fated to be hated, she couldn't do much, right?

So be it.

 

 

 

 

She stared at her reflection on the mirror, sighing when she remove her blonde locks that covering her bruised temple and find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter