I. Fated To Hate Her

silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook is a young boy with hundred of unsolved enigma in him. He's unpredictible and he has so many charms. He's adorable and such a sweetheart, well atleast, he was once a nice boy. He loved his life and never thought something bad will happened, he's simply a simple person. Jeon Yerim is an average girl, she's beautiful, bubbly and has so many plus point in her. Everyone loves her, Jungkook once loved her too. But after years passed and they both became a teenager, he realized she grew more beautiful and smart yet he's a late bloomer.

 

Jungkook never close to his father after he was 13 years old and Yerim was 12 years old.

The old man loves Yerim more than him, he always praise the younger girl for her beautiful look and brilliant brain, he push Jungkook away and shove him down, never let him do something proudable because he don't want his precious daughter to have competitor. And Jungkook doesn't amused by the unfair treat toward him at all, but atleast, he still have his mother. The woman loves both of them, but Jungkook knew she loves him more. By the way she his head, kiss his forehead and sang him lullaby before sleep, Jungkook loves his mother so much that he thought he don't need his father and Yerim in his life.

 

But then, the accident happened.

 

His mother died by a traffic accident in attempt to save Yerim, his precious mother died because she saved Yerim. Because of Yerim. Because of that little dirt in his life. And the reason why Jungkook filled with much hatred and anger is, when the funeral been held, he never seen Yerim drop a single tears. Never. Even though the younger girl seems gloomy that time, Yerim never shed a tears. So do his father. And it boil him with rage.

 

He hate her, he hate his own little sister to death. Because Yerim is the cause why his life feels like hell after his mother passed away. He hate Yerim like she's a plague, like she's don't deserve to live and breathing. His hatred toward the younger girl is unexplainable and massive. Jungkook always sees her with disgusted look and cold stare, never once in his life he ever staring at her with warmth and brothery love kind of gaze like he should've shown her after the accident. They are brother and sister, he shouldn't act like that. But the hat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter