2/2

Take care of me, Noona

Take care of me, Noona

2/2

 

Taeyeon fed the hungry Baekhyun with a smile on her face. Every second she was spending with him was precious to her. Despite the fact they were lovers, they didn't have enough spare time to see each other. Sometimes they only contacted through phone. Taeyeon had fed him most of the soup but when she was about to feed him the last spoon, he violently shook his head and muttered that he's full.

"Baek, it's the last one." Taeyeon attempted to convince him and advanced forward to make him eat it. But Baekhyun shifted back, making his girlfriend lean in closer. "Last one..." She repeated.

"N-no. I'm full." Baek shifted back but this time, Taeyeon lost her balance and the leftover soup fell on Baekhyun's shirt and dirtied it.

"Ahh." Baekhyun grunted and looked down his shirt, "Look what you did." As soon as he was finished, he glanced to look at his girlfriend. Panic washed over his girlfriend as she grabbed the tissues.

"Ohh... What do I do?" Baekhyun let out a laugh effortlessly.

"Noona, just bring me a new shirt from the drawer." Taeyeon nodded to him right away and went to the drawer sitting across the room. 

"Can I pick?"

Baekhyun heard her ask and he replied, "Of course. Go ahead." After hearing his response, Taeyeon retreated with a folded black shirt in her hand. She threw it on his lap and sat on her previous spot.

"Are you expecting me to wear this... without any help?" Taeyeon heard Baekhyun say, "You know..." He trailed off, "I can barely lift my arms." Baekhyun heaved out a heavy sigh.

"Yet you have the energy to run your mouth," Taeyeon mumbled.

 "I'm offended," Baekhyun whispered quietly.

"Lift your arms up at least." She added and Baekhyun energetically complied making her smile. Reluctantly, swallowing hard, Taeyeon gripped the hem of his shirt.

"Can you be slower?" She leaned closer to him on her knees, making her chest closer to his face. Baekhyun was feeling flustered beyond words. He couldn't move from his position. He gulped and cold sweat crept down his back. 'God... she smells so good.' He thought. 

Taeyeon, in one swift move, pulled the shirt over him and threw it on the ground. Baekhyun's eyes focused on the shirt on the floor. What were they doing? Crazy thoughts entered his mind and he had trouble breathing. Taeyeon heard him clear his throat. On the other hand, she too was having trouble keeping her thoughts straight.  She was having trouble trying not to gawk at his muscular torso. "Like w-what you see?" Baekhyun saw Taeyeon heave out a sigh and he rolled his eyes. 

Her hand brushed against his skin and she flushed hard. "Wear it yourself if you have enough stupid energy to run your mouth," Taeyeon smirked and tossed him the clean shirt. Taeyeon smirked harder when she noticed the disappointed expression on his face. "I'll fetch the medicine." 

When Taeyeon returned with the medicine in her hand, she found her adorable/annoying boyfriend fast asleep. Carefully, she sat down next to him. "Get well soon, baby. We have many places to visit together." Taeyeon gently brushed the bangs from his forehead and smiled sweetly. "You look so peaceful and it is so easy to tolerate you when you're not running your stupid mouth—" 

"That's harsh, love," Baekhyun grinned rather annoyingly at his girlfriend.

"You have to take this." Taeyeon carefully poured the healing medicine in the cap. "Drink this." Baekhyun purred when he swallowed the substance.

"It's disgusting..." 

"Sshh..." Taeyeon s her arm around Baekhyun's neck and she instinctively put his head on her chest. His breathing and voice were irregular than before. His voice seemed to crack whenever he talks. She frowned at the fact.

"Baby..." Baekhyun whispered and snuggled closer to his girlfriend. "I'm cold... Can you bring me more blankets?" Taeyeon nodded immediately and parted with him to bring blankets for him.

She came back with a warm comforter she found in the cupboard. She was feeling so tired. Her eyes were droopy but she was trying her best to get unnoticed by his boyfriend. "Here." She tucked him in and turned off the lights— she checked the time.

It was already past 9 and she was sad because she had to go back to her dorm. "Baek... I'm leaving now alright?" 

"Don't go..." Baekhyun muttered under his breath and Taeyeon wasn't sure if she heard him say that.

"W-what, baby?" 

"Would you be mad if I ask you to sleep with me, noona?" Taeyeon flushed and turned into shades of red when she noticed his choice of words. She has schedule in the morning and she was about to refuse him but his voice echoed in her head again and again.

"Whatever you want." He needed her right now and she wanted to be there for him. She texted her manager to cancel any plans for the next day.

"C’m here." She lied to next to him on his bed and snuggled closer to him- wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer to him. She pecked him on the lips lightly. "I love you." He murmured, planting a kiss on her forehead and tightly embracing her. 


Author's Note: 

Some scenes are cut. I hope you liked the second part as well. Make sure to comment and upvote. Thank you for the subscriber- I'll leave the link to my other BaekYeon fanfics below so make sure to check them out..

OTHER BY FANFICS :

  • HERE < Partial Eclipse Of Heart. 
  • HERE < StarLight​