1/2

Take care of me, Noona

Take Care Of Me, Noona

1/2

 

"Baek hyung." A familiar voice called in the practice room, but Baekhyun kept dancing. "Hyung, go home please." Baekhyun grabbed the remote to the music set and turned it off, glaring at his friend, Chanyeol.

"You know we have a concert next week," Baekhyun informed even though Chanyeol was aware. "I can't stop here—" Baekhyun was cut short when he sneezed.

"See? You have a cold. Go home and rest." EXO will be holding a concert next week and Baekhyun wanted to perform the best, so here he was, continuously practicing for 8 hours. 

"I don't." Baekhyun was being stubborn, and this made Chanyeol heave a deep sigh. He gave Baekhyun a pleading look, making him mimic Chanyeol's action. "Okay. I'll go." Baekhyun grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat away from his face. "You go too—" Baekhyun sneezed again.

"Make sure to take medicine, hyung!" Chanyeol knew Baekhyun all too well; he knew he would just lie in bed until he feels well again. He never liked taking medicines and whenever he gets sick, he hates to talk to anyone. Even right now, his body must be feeling sore. 

"You need someone to take care of you! Chanyeol yelled but Baekhyun was unable to hear it as he was already out of the practice studio, “and I know just the person." A smirk flitted across Chanyeol's face as he grabbed his cellphone and dialed a certain number.


~~ Ding Dong~~

Baekhyun groaned loudly when he heard the doorbell ring, "Who the is it?" Baekhyun said to himself as he practically dragged his feet to the door to open it, without asking who is on the other side of the door. "N-noona?" He barely said as blood rushed to his cheek and his eyes rounding in surprise. He hated that she had such effect on him.

"Hi Baek." Taeyeon said in a cool manner before brushing past him and in his house.

Feeling extremely flustered, Baekhyun closed the door behind him and followed her into the kitchen. "W-what are you doing h-here, noona? You should have texted me if you w-were coming, this is place is a mess." Baekhyun leaned on the door frame of the kitchen with his arms crossed in front of his chest. He followed her movements when she was putting away the stuff she brought with her.

"What would you have done if I texted you before coming?" She smiled, "Cleaned it of course." Taeyeon walked towards him and ruffled his bangs with a smile on her face.

"This place is not the only thing that is in a mess." His girlfriend walked out comfortably and went inside his room. As soon as she turned the lights on, she heard Baekhyun sneeze. Instinctively, she placed her hand on her chest and laughed, "That scared me."

“Sorry about that…” Baekhyun muttered softly. He observed her when she adjusted his pillows.

“Chanyeol called me,” Taeyeon explained as she smoothed the crease of his bed sheet. Taeyeon raised her brows when she heard him curse under his breath.

“Baek.” The pecan-haired girl called her boyfriend’s name, “I know it has been only like… 4 weeks since we started um,” She paused and cleared , “Dating, but I want you to be comfortable with me. You don’t have t-to call me Noona… You are allowed to call me by my name… or you can use endearments if you want.”

Baekhyun found himself smirking when his girlfriend hung her head low, despite him being sick, he whispered, “For example?”

Taeyeon paused, not expecting his answer, “Um… Like you can call me…” The short pecan-haired girl stuttered.

“Hm?” Baekhyun teased with a grin on his face but it deepened further when he observed her face reddening more.

He loved it when he saw absolute panic wash over her and he muttered, “Cute.” 

“Let’s talk about this later.”  She cleared .

“But babe in all honesty… I would have taken care of myself-” Baekhyun was interrupted when he sneezed again and on the other hand, Taeyeon was on cloud 9 ‘cause he called her that.

“I know… I don’t think you have taken any medications right?” He shook his head and sniffed. “Alrighty.” It was Baekhyun’s turn to be in panic when she gripped his hand and lead them towards his bed. He held his breath and swallowed hard. 

Crazy thoughts crossed his mind and he glanced at Taeyeon who was completely unaware of the war going inside his head.

‘Innocent.’ He thought.

He snapped out of his thoughts when she let go of his hand and gestured him to sit on the bed. He nodded violently, not wanting to break eye-contact with her.

He was cursing at himself for being so flustered. “Pabo.” He snapped out of his thoughts once again when her voice echoed close to his ear. 

Very reluctantly, he sat on the bed. “You’re babying me too much.” He found himself saying and flushed harder at her response when she pulled the blanket over him and adjusted to room temperature. 

“Nothing wrong with being my baby for the day, right?” She stressed out the baby part.

“You haven’t eaten anything so, I can’t give you the medicine.” She crossed her arms over her chest. “I’ll make you something to eat, want anything specific?”  Taeyeon quizzed and Baekhyun nodded his head, smirking.

“Yeah… you.” 

Taeyeon smiled at his response, “You can’t exactly eat me but I’ll make you soup.” Saying that Taeyeon walked out.

—— 

“I’m here,” Taeyeon announced as she entered the temperature-maintained room. Panic washed over her when she observed the jet-black colored guy cuddled up and coughing. 

Her brows furrowed and she rushed to his side and placed the tray on the side table.

Using her force, she pulled Baekhyun by the arm and into a sitting position. She patted his back until he stopped coughing. “My Baekkie…”  Taeyeon mumbled and embraced him in her arms.

His eyes looked swollen, red and dull. “Eat this…” The pecan-haired girl held out the tray to him and plopped herself on the bed, across from him.

“I can’t eat by myself… feed me.” Baekhyun pouted and lifted his hand slightly only to let it fall down, implying that he cannot eat.

Taeyeon chuckled and nodded her head. “Anything for you.” She stirred the soup with the spoon and lifted it to his mouth.

“It’s too hot.” She felt her mind going blank when he pouted.

‘Goodness…’ 

“Do you want me to blow it?” He nodded shyly. “Here you go.” Taeyeon carefully blew the soup and fed it to him. But much to her disappointment, as soon as he ate it, he frowned. “W-what? Does it not taste g-good?”

He made a poker face and said without hesitation, “It is too salty.” Baekhyun watched his girlfriend blink blankly.

There was a brief silence between them before she got up with the bowl in her hand, “I’ll go fix this.” 

“Am I b-being difficult?” Taeyeon stared at him and shook her head, before disappearing out of the room.

 

“It’s too salty, babe.” He complained for the 4th time and Taeyeon sighed, nodding her head.

“Alright… wait here.” Baekhyun was totally loving teasing his adorable girlfriend but he didn’t want to tire her so he decided to make this her last ‘fixing round.’

——

 Taeyeon entered the chilly room and heaved out a heavy sigh when she spotted a jet black-haired guy with a blanket wrapped around his body and even his head. He looked absolutely adorable.

Taeyeon walked towards him and sat on the bed. Her amused expression gave way to sadness and Baekhyun’s grin faded. “N-noona?” But, at the same time, it was very funny to Taeyeon that not too many minutes ago he was calling her using endearments but right now he looked like a harmless,tame kitten. “A-are you okay—” Taeyeon cut him off by leaning in and pecking his nose. 

Baekhyun was suspended still in the air and his mind went blank. He saw Taeyeon retreating back to her position with a very embarrassed expression on his face. “.” Baekhyun cursed out loud and covered his mouth, making his adorable girlfriend raise her brows, “S-sorry it’s just that… I was surprised—”

Taeyeon cut him off once again and chuckled, “It’s okay… it’s just that I saw your nose was red… and it looked adorable…” Taeyeon trailed off when she saw him smirk slyly. “Don’t you think my lips are pretty adorable too?” Baekhyun puckered his lips and leaned in closing his eyes.

But to his disappointment, his lips made contact with the spoon containing the soup she prepared for him. He swallowed it to taste his girlfriend’scooking.

Taeyeon was staring at him excited to observe his reaction and she found herself smiling when he gave her a thumbs up and muttered, “Divine.”

——

 

Author's Note: 

I have written the whole fanfiction on my writting pad but am to lazy to type. Just going to make it a two shot now. I hope this was fluffy enough. If you want the 2nd chapter updated in a few days make sure you comment. And subscribe also.