Solo ~~

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

 

Third Person POV

After the girls had a blast on Weekly Idol they were making their way back to the JY building to again meet with someone of the management they walked in knowing the way.

" You guys don't you think we're here a little too much for our group. "

Amanda had pointed out causing the girls to laugh as they entered the office they needed to be in. Seeing JY sitting back in a chair the girls had bowed and stood to wait for what they were called  

" Hey, girls. I'm sorry that you seem to be here all the time but this is how it all starts. Now that you're out in the world on K-pop it's time to give you your independent events that you have been given. "

The girls had all looked around at each other then smiled at each other. They were finally getting their own schedule to do.  

" As you have already each been assigned a manager, we will be giving you yours now. "

Each of the girls was handed a sheet of paper with all of the events they would be doing or going to. So much happiness had come from all of them as they were looking over everything they would be doing. Never in a million years did they think their dreams would start this early in their lives but they are happy that it did. 

" So two of you will start today while the rest is next week. Now ladies please have a safe trip to your destinations and please rest fully for the other four cause your month will be jammed packed. " 

The manager had smiled at the girls and walked out with their files under his arms. The girls had all looked at the papers in their hands with huge smiles on their faces. They were finally idols!

The girls had gotten up and walked out while two of them had gone towards the van so they could go to their locations for the shooting of a show. The rest of the girls had gone to the cafe to get them some food since they had nothing to do today. Looking around Heena, Jorden, Heyseon, Wenjing, and Sabrina was waiting for the buzzer to go off as all of them were still thinking about their individual schedules that would be starting soon, while thinking about that they were thinking about their unnies and wondering if they were being taken care of where ever they were. 

" Unnie. Do you think the other unnies would be okay on TV."

Sabrina had looked at Heena, so did the rest of the girls, they were worried about their two oldest because they were going on Korean TV by themselves for the first time so they just feel protective over their oldest. 

" They'll be just fine Jamie Unnie and Amanda Unnie can handle their own so let's not worry too much about them okay and start worrying about our activities they will have us do, Okay "

Heena told the girls as they had gotten their food, The girls had realized that Henna was right, Those two were the strongest in the group so they have no need to worry about their unnies.

" Wait but Jamie Unnie is doing Show me the money shouldn't we be a little scared. "

Everyone chuckled lightly at the words Jorden said as they were eating. Their leader was already known for speaking her mind putting her on a show where she can do everything is just... worrisome for the girls. 

" That's true, and plus she's and 'Idol' Wouldn't they hate her? "

Sabrina had said as she took a sip of her water. Every Idol rapper and the rappers who happened to have the Idol title knows that underground rappers can't stand Idol rappers but they are hoping for Jamie to change their minds. 

" And Amanda she'll be on happy together, so she'll be fine but I wish we could be with her that way she isn't alone you know. "

Hyeseon had laid her phone down as she looked up at the girls who had nodded in agreement. They wish they could be with the unnies on the shows but Jamie is the only rapper in the group and Amanda needs to be on her own for her Korean show experience so it's not so bad for them. The buzzer had finally gone off as they had all went up to get their orders and came back to sit down. While they were conversing in English before hearing a chair screech on the floor and a very angry girl with some girl behind her walk up to their table.

It was their label mates Twice Tzuyu, Momo, and Sana. Tzuyu had her arms crossed over her chest as she had looked over at the girls who were eating their lunch. 

" Never thought JYP would actually debut you. You as a trainee and now you'll as an Idol, so I see no difference. "

The girls had looked at each other wondering who she was talking to, and before they could say anything back she started talking again.

" And can't yall speak something else other than English. Like you live in Korea and you are a K-Pop idol so speak Korean. "

Hyeseon had glared over at the girl that hated her so much but tried to brush it off her shoulders because she didn't want an alteration to happen at her job HQ so she was being mindful of her surrounding, unlike some people. Tzuyu was about to say something else until they heard someone clear their throat behind them. It was their leader. Jamie was looking at the three girls that were trying to talk down her group and she wasn't going to have it. Hyeseon was first to get up and go to her side as Jamie was glaring at the three girls that were looking down at the floor. They may have debuted as a group before them but Jamie was in the limelight way before those girls even thought about being Idols.

"Unnie why are you back we thought you were already gone to your shooting?"
" I was but I left my phone and headphones so I made my manager turn back around. Why are you three here? "

She had said walking up towards the small group of girls. No one had said anything which irritated Jamie even more but she brushed it off and went into Heena bag that was on the side of the chair and grabbed her phone and headphones and before walking out she had turned back around and looked at the three girls that were still standing there with a smirk on her face, turned away and started talking and walking at the same time.. 

" Always remember ladies you are all strong just like your leader take up for yourself. "

Hyeseon knew she was talking about her as she saw her Unnie was away with her head held high and confidence. She had nodded and turned around and looked at the three girls. 

" The las time I remember Tzyou- "
" It's Tzuyu"
" Yeah, whatever. JY had always favored me over you when we were trainees isn't that true. So the next time you want to talk down to me think twice okay. "

Hyeseon had winked at her as she went to grab her drink and walked away with pride in her heart. Her members were smiling as they saw her walking away from the same way their leader did in confidence. The girls had grabbed their stuff as well and followed behind Hyeseon as they had gone into a practice room. They had all went and yelled in happiness and group hugged her. Henna had looked at her dongsang and smiled and just given her a big hug. People should know now not to walk all over her group.

 

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

A/N:: THE FIRST ALTERCATION!!!! I hope this chapter was good and will hold you guys over until the next one!!