The Debut!!

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

fx-590x380.jpg

 

Third Person POV

The past few weeks has been really hecktic for the girls but JY had given them a day off to the to the spa and get pampered but now its time to show everything they had did as they were about to debut for the first time and they were all back stage nervous as crap. They didn't want to meest up so they were soft practicing while they were till getting dressed and fixed up for the stage. When the time came the girls were ready and excited for there debut stage.

 

The girls then came off the stage with wide smiles and slightly hard breathing and just went in to a group hug and small tears were coming down their faces but they were proud all their hard work has finally paid off and now they get to live the dreams that they've had since they were young.

After the stage the girls had went back to the company because JY had asked for them to see him and this time they just wndered what it was this time. Oonce in his off there were flowers for each of them as they came in, they had felt so respected by JY it was just so nice of him to do. As they sat down JY had came in and gave each of them keys. 

" WHat are these to. "

HyeSeon had asked first, JY just smiled and walked towards the door making sure they followed. The girls were just so confused about what was going on, and they were tired so they just followed with out asking. They were lead to the car that they had arrived in and the van began to follow behind JY's car as they we're riding some of the girls fell asleep while others occupied their time with their phone looking at the video that was already posted. Soon the car came to a hult and they were in front of a tall appartment building that seemed to be a big away from the hussel and buss of the city. The girls had gotten out and saw that JY had rolled his window down to talk to them.

" If you go to the top floor the first two rooms on you right belongs to you girls. "

The girls perked up really fast and ran towards the appartments, they were happy and JY was happy to see them smile like this once he saw them go in he told his drive to go ahead and take him home his busness was done. The girls ran as fast as they could to the elevator and pressed the button to the top level of the building they just couldn't wait to see their new dorm.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

A/N:: They have new dorm!!! Sorry its short!!