Ichi

Western Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ichi

 

There are a hundred things Jiyong has tried to chase away the things that he can't even let himself think about because that's when the birds scream and the worms crawl and somewhere in his mind it's always raining a slow and endless drizzle.

 

It’s was all about her.

 

Outside, the sun has set at the western sky, spilled out the faint glow over the city light. A drop of rain, carrying years of shattered hopes and promises, pouring and hitting the ground violently.

 

The room filled with silence, only the sound of wailing thunder and pelting rain could be heard over this four wall room.

 

And when the lighting strikes, 

 

And when the lighting strikes, the tape of memories started to play involuntary inside his head. In beneath of the silent and sound of the crying world, and he heard her sweet voice ring, clear and calming.

 

Her voice had always been his favourite lullaby, the sweet scent of roses hit his nostril became the reason of his endless jumping heart, her lips was perfectly formed of lips – pink and soft and he still could remembered how it tasted like when they lips locked, not to mention the natural faint blush painted on her cheeks and the fragile touch of her delicate fingers against his.

 

“Oppa, why does the raining looks like someone crying?”

 

Her pair of wide doe eyes glistening with curiousness like a child when the question spilled out from her pink lips. They were inside Jiyong’s car, with her being comfortable inside his arm and the thick blanket wrapped around them to keep both warm in this cold rain.

 

“Why,” Jiyong raised his eyes brows weirdly, looking down to the face of the love of his life and his heart melted at instant when they eyes met.

 

A small smile formed on her lips before she shook his head slowly, “Nothing” she said as leaning closer to him, “Just...”

 

Her voice hanging for a moment as she snuggled against his chest, listening to his thumping heart beat matching with the sound of the falling rain hitting the window.

 

“I just want you to remember that I love you. With all my heart.”

 

The thunder wailing loudly over the dark sky, but then, her simple words affected him greatly and his insecurity. His arm wrapped around her waist tightly as thought that he going to lose her perhaps. His lips locked at the crown of her head for such a long time.

 

“Baby, I love you”

 

The last date, who could ever guess even the sky cries in sorrow.

 

“It’s raining,”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter