Suho

Project X: The Failed Experiment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A drop of water fell onto his nose. Disappointed, he glanced up at the dark and gloomy clouds.

Another droplet hit him.

He sighed and started walking again, picking up his pace. He wanted to get home before it rained. Now, he just hoped he could get home before he got soaked.

The rain steadily picked up, soaking his hair and dripping down his neck.

He looked around worriedly. It wasn't late yet but it was already dark. And to add on top of it, it was raining. Not a lot of people paid too much attention on driving on the mountain road he was on, now he had to add on the fact that there was reduced visibility. 

But the road was empty, and he couldn't hear nor see any vehicle in the distance. 

He continued on his way, careful of his steps. The mountain side was a dangerous place when it rained. The mud washes down and one slip could land you in the river down below. 

Suddenly, the sky lit up, casting shadows over the rocks. A second later, thunder sounded. 

He cringed slightly at the loudness of it, the closeness.

It was not reassuring to him knowing that he was mostly in the open, one side a steep rock wall, the other side, a river that mercicely consumes what it's fed. 

"What's better?" he thought to himself, "hide under the few trees there are, or stand by the metal rail in a wide open road...?" 

Sighing, he moved closer to the mountain side and continued on. He continued to ponder that question, given they were both considerably bad options but in a have to situation, what should one do?

He shivered as the water soaked through his sweater and shirt and chilled him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter