Goodbye To You

Apology

Jisoo was enjoying her beautiful sleep when somebody decided to pull her blanket which caused her to fall and kiss the floor of her bedroom. She whined as it was hurtful and looked up to see the culprit. When she saw who it was, she gave him a grin on her face because standing in front of her was her favourite cousin, Kim Minseok. Both of his hands were on his waist and his expression showed that the sleepy girl was in trouble.

"Kim Jisoo... I know it was your birthday yesterday and I am okay with you dirnking alcoholic drinks. But the fact that you slept with a stranger last night and with him means you are not getting away this time. You are grounded for a week and only go out of this house when I tell you to do so."

Jisoo opend to protest, but before she had the chance, the male shut her dwon when he sent a deadly glare. She gulped and surrender to whatever he had said to her. She knew better not to get on his bad side.

Despite that, she was grateful to him for always being aroung him and stayed by her side when she needed the older. His protectiveness of that as a big brther and his mother-liked nagging comforted her lonely soul. Kim Jisoo was the only child. Her mother passed away when she was round three years old and the fact the her father was not around did not help either. 

Minseok was the child of his father's sister; her aunt and Minseok followed his mother when his parents made the decision to divorce. Unexpectedly, the male was not affected by the divorce because like he always said, it was not his decision and if the divorce was a good thing for his parents, he was okay and cool with it. Plus, he was more close to his mother rather than his father. After the divorce, Minseok changed his family name to Kim, which belonged to his mother. 

Minseok's mother and her father were close to each other ever since they were small and Mr. Kim invited his big sister and his nephew to live at their house. He knew that his older sibling was devastated on the separation with her ex husband. Jisoo was excited when she heard the news. she was bored and hated being left alone in the big house when Mr. Kim working. 

Their bond grew stronger as each day passing by. Jisoo's father was extremely grateful to his sister and her son. They both accompained and be there for Jisoo when he could not afford to do so. He knew it was an excuse, but everytime he saw his daugther, his heart ached for his beloved wife who left the world early before him. Jisoo was the exact carbon copy of her. From the top of head to the bottom of his head, even her habits were the same. 

That was why after the funeral of his love, he occupied himself to forget the pain and sadness of his heart. As he aged older, he was diagnosed with heart disease, he passed down Jeguk Company to his nephew to show his gratitude for taking care of Jisoo. Minseok felt burdened with the responsibility but agreed with it and would give the postion of CEO to Jisoo if she wanted to someday.

Because of him, Jeguk Company it was the most succesful and known in the bussiness industry. The amount of buildings; hospitals, shoppping malls and may other were under the company's names. Not only that, the company known for their good deeds that they had contributed to help society and the world. Minseok who like to help others often did charity works and fund raiser events with the money being donated afterwards.

Jisoo let out a little laugh from , understanding her cousin's concern. She hugged him as her arms wrapped around his waist and she rested her head on his stomach. Minseok was startled with the act and flustered when she started to cry. He hugged her back and rubbed his hand at her back as an act to comfort her. He knew about the incident happend to her yesterday. 

He was going to beat up the guy that broke his little cousin's heart but held back as he knew that the boy would meet his death early if he decided to do so. Minseok sent out some of his workers to get his information. Afterall, he was the son of the leader of mafia. Some of his father underlings that quited, he took them under his wings to work for him. But people did not know about his identity being the son of a mafia leader. 

Not all knew that the most notorious mafia used to have a wife and an offspring as the thought of him loving someone was impossible. His father never introduced him and his mother to the other gangs as it was dangerous to do so due to his father's many enemies. However, Minseok knew the mafia world better than anyone. He used to joined his father and his gang to do some dirty work. 

As a proof of him joining the gang, at his back was a tattoo of black rose with thornes of the stalk indicating the he was one of the members of Black Blade. It was the symbol for his father's gang. 

The male might looked nice, caring, loving and kind to Jisoo's eyes but everyone in the mafia world knew as the cold and merciless member of the Black Blade. Given the nickname Red Iron Fist, Minseok beated his opponet with only few punches and most of his victims were at the brink of death. Jisoo knew about him being a gang member but did not known that he was that dangerous.

Minseok adored and loved his bay cousin so much that he would do anything for her to see a smile on her face. 

"I am sorry, love. Please forgive me. I forgot about your break up. I just do not want you to do anything stupid that you will regret later on. It is all for the sake of you, Jisoo."

"I know that. I know you very well. Thank you for worrying about me. It made me feel happy. I love you."

Jisoo said and Minseok hugged her again. He kissed her on the forehead and left her room, allowing her to go to sleep again.

 

Bobby woke up with a massive headache that morning. He was the only one that was still asleep. He went out from his bedroom and went to the kitchen. Luckily, Jinhwan had prepared a hangover soup and aspirin for him. Although everyone went to the club, only Bobby consumed a lot of beers last night. They did not stop him because they knew that he needed it.

He felt like , not beacuse of the headache but beacuse of his stupid stunt. Seeing Jisoo, it made him realised he was the biggest idiot that he ever knew in his life. That stupid useless bet... 

Due to that bet, Jisoo was not his anymore. He let her slipped away from his hold as he wanted to proctect his pride. That pride of him was also useless now that Jisoo was not around him. The memory of her kept on playing on his mind. The beautiful smile that was always displayed on her face when they were together was too precious for Bobby, engraved in his mind

The girl that owned the throne of his heart was not near him again. The sound of her laugh and her voice was nowhere to be heard. Without him noticing, tears were coming out from his eyes. 

Somehow, he did not know how to stop himself from crying. He kept on crying for almost two hours. By the time he stopped, his eyes were swollen and red. Closing his eyes, he fell asleep again only to dream about that one girl.

 

"Jisoo, are you sure about this? Think about it before you decide," said Minseok while he touched the shoulders of the younger.

Jisoo gave a forced and bitter smile, with her eyes being glossy and nodded few times.

"I am sure of my decision. Please, do not ask me anymore."

She replied as her voice was not very clear as she was holding back her tears.

Minseok gave her a weak 'okay' knowing she sticked to her decision and would not changed her mind, no matter how much he tried to persude her. He kissed her on the cheek before she walked out form his study room. The male took of his reading glasses and massaged his forehead. He let out a long sigh. 

Jisoo went to his study room that evening to ask him for a favour. Minseok knew that she made up her mind but questioning her decison to make sure that she would not regret once she did it. She asked him to let her to study abroad by the end of the month. He understood her but nevertheless, the older let her to do whatever she wanted to as long as he was able to see a smile from her again.

 

Jisoo ignored Bobby everytime he approached her. She pretended not to hear or see him. She gave him the cold shoulders so as to rest of iKON. Chanwoo was the closest to her after Bobby before the break up. He felt sad when he saw him and the fact the did not not notice him when they were passing by each other.

When they made the bet, Chanwoo never agreed on anything. He was reluctant with the idea and tried to stop them but they did not listen to him as they thought he was younger from all of them, so they did not need his opinion on the matter. If oly they listen...

Finally, after pursuing her many times, he caught her on the rooftop where they both used to hang out when they wanted to skip class. 

"Jisoo, I want to talk you," he said as he hold her wrist, preventing the girl from escaping.

"Let go of me. I do not want to talk you. There is nothing for us to talk about," she repiled with so much hatred and anger.

"I will let go of you, but don't run away from me. Please let me explain."

Her eyes turned soft and she nodded her head, agreed to listen to Chanwoo. Chanwoo let go of her wrist and both sat down. After the explanation, she forgave him. They embraced each other as an act of peace between both of them.

She told him of the events that occured after the break up. He was shocked of the news of she would study abroad next month but happy for her when she told the reason for it. He knewhow much she needed the closure.

 

"Have you got your ticket, passpor--"

"Yes,yes and yes. I have everything with me. Chill down, Minseok."

Jisoo assured her older cousin. He gave her a hug and sobbed while his face was planted on her shoulder.

"Okay. That's enough of hugging. Stop with the hugging. I am getting jealous," a voice said while grabbing Minseok's right hand. 

It was Kris, Minseok's boyfriend. He was a model that fell in love with the young CEO when they accidentally bumped each other, causing Kris to spill his wine on Minseok's clothes. His heart fluttered when he noticed the beautiful male and the well defined abs of Minseok, when he lifted his shirt to wipe out the wine on his face. A cliche encounter (minus the perfect chocolate abs)  but it was an amazing historical day for their realtionship.

She laughed so as the other eleven guys. That evening, she was being sent off by her cousin with his other five friends along with their boyfriends. For somehow reason, the friends that Minseok made with turned out to like guys. Kyungsoo, Sehun and Yizing were biual while the rest were into the same gender as them.

On top of that, Chanwoo was there to send his best friend off. They became best friends after Jisso decided to apologize him. She did not yet forgive the rest of iKON, especially Bobby. Her mind told her to forgive them but her heart was still in a lot of pain whenever she thought back of the incident. 

Fifteen minutes before her flight, she hugged everyone and kissed each of them on their cheek. When it was Minseok's turn, she finally cried. As always, the male comforted his baby cousin. He kissed her on the forehead and both her cheeks. 

"Don't cry, baby girl. I will come and visit you. Don't worry about me. I will be fine plus Kris will stay with me at our house while you are away. You know that living alone in that house would boring."

With that, she punched him hard on his stomach, warning to shut his mouth. He groaned to due the pain but chuckled after that. Kris glared at the girl and she rolled her eyes. As her passport was being checked by the immigration, someone called her name. More like shouted out her name.

"KIM JISOO!"

When she turned around, the owner of that loud voice was Bobby. The boy was panting so hard which means he had to run to got to her. He was trying to catch his breath when Minseok approached him. 

"Why are you here?"

His voice was cold and emotionless that it made y flinch. Noticing this, Jisoo walked fast to where both of them were. Two weeks before, she accidentally knew about Minseok's past. She was cool of him being a member of mafia. However when, Kyungsoo came over to their house with blood covering his clothes, she knew something went wrong. 

She grabbed his shoulder and whispered to his ears.

"Hey, it's okay. I will talk to him. Yu can stop us when you sense something is not right, okay?"

Minseok nodded and she kissed his cheek as a thank you gesture.

Jisoo turned around to face her ex boyfriend. She force a smile on her face to show her politeness despite them having a history. It had not been a long time since their break up for it to be called a history anyway. 

"Bobby, what are you doing here on this airport?"

"Jisoo, please do not go. Just don't go, okay? I know I am the biggest jerk and such a . Going out with you was a bet, but me saying that I like you and I love you and all the things that we did together during our time together are real. My feelings for you are real. Without me realizing, I started to fall for you. The real you. I was wondering when is the right time to tell you. But my pride won't let me. I am sorry for being stupid and heartless person. Even if you are not able to forgive me at the moment, within time, I hope you forgive me eventually and the rest of the boys."

For the second time, Jisoo cried again due to Bobby's confession. She pulled him into a hug while sobbing. They did not say any words, only letting crying doing its work.

She looked at him while resting her right hand on his right cheek and said, "I love you too, Bobby. You know that. But I don't think I can reciprocate your feelings. My heart broken into tiny pieces when you embarasssed me in front of the whole school. You do not know hom much I hate and despise you back then. I still hate you now, I do. I'm sorry but I don't think I can return your feelings. Goodbye, Bobby."

With Jisoo said her last goodbye, she walked away and headed to her airplane for her to board, never once turned her back knowing her resolve would change when she looked back.

y tried his best but knew that he had hurt Jisoo so bad when she would not receive his true feelings. Land and air separated the two them, with an apology was in between, waiting to be accepted, no matter where and when.

 

THE END (18.11.2017 / 11:24 PM)

 

So, it is the end. To me, the ending was a bit weird but nevertheless it's okay. Hahaha...

xoxo,

ahgase99_nel