Still Won't You?

Apology

Jisoo threw the teddy bear to the wall and cried out loud. She didn't care what her neighbours thought, as long as she could vent her anger.

It was supposed to be the best day of her life as it was her birthday. But no. All of that had to be ruined by that one boy. Kim Jiwon or known as Bobby decided to break up with her. Not just that, he did in front of the whole school.

She laughed bitterly as she realized on how stupid she was. It's her fault anyway. She's the one that wanted to date the biggest jerk of her school because of her stupid little crush for the man that lasted for 5 years.

Now, it's in the past. She couldn't care less about that ex-boyfriend of her. He might embarrassed her in front of everyone but she's not gonna let all of that ruined the biggest day of her life.

That day, she was officially seventeen years old. Luckily, her cousin, Kim Minseok was in town and invited her to a club for her birthday party. Minseok was more of a brother to Jisoo rather than a cousin. They often played together and Minseok was always protective of her.

Jisoo was the oldest of her siblings and she always acted strong and tough in front of others. So, she was rather like it when Minseok treated her as a little sister.

Wiping her tears, she dressed up into a y and proactive red dress. Red was her favourite colour. Putting some daring makeup and a bright red lipstick, she was ready to go. 

 

Bobby was laying on the couch when Chanwoo came to him to tell that's time to go. He groaned as he was super lazy. Jinhwan heard that there would be a big party at the club they usually went.

Never once in his life, he had feel like . He just broke up with his girlfriend. Dating Jisoo for a month was a dare did by his friends. He knew that Jisoo had a crush at him for a long time. So he just accepted when Jisoo asked him to her boyfriend.

During that period, he couldn't help but to fall for the lovely girl. Jisoo was unexpectedly was fashionable which was in contrast when she was at school. Unlike her usual personality, she was quite nice, friendly and easygoing.

So he felt sorry and guilty for what he did at the school few hours ago. Although Jisoo didn't cry, but he could see the hurt in her eyes. Bobby was probably the biggest that he ever knew.

Reluctantly, he woke up and changed his clothes to go to the club. He needed to clear his mind, so why not go to the club.

 

"Hello, baby girl," greeted Minseok to his beloved cousin.

He whistled as he saw her appearance.

"Damn it, cous. You look so hot in that dress," commented Minseok while observing her from head to toes.

Jisoo smirked at the compliment. She wrapped her arms around Minseok's right arm and gave a kiss on the cheek of her cousin. He giggled, then, realised there was a lipstick stain on his right cheek. He rubbed it off, hope not to be noticed by someone. They made way to the club and went to the second floor.

"Yo my man, Minseok!" shouted someone as he hugged Minseok.

"What's up, Junmyeon?"

Jisoo smiled at their interaction.

"Attention guys. As all of you know, the reason why I invited you guys was because today is the birthday of someone special to me. I have know her from the day she was born to this world. She is a miracle. She is my first best friend and although she's a girl, she's stronger than me. Ouch! See? Very brutal and not ladylike," said Minseok after he got punched from Jisoo at his arm.

The guests laughed at the two cousins.

"Dear Kim Jisoo, thank you for being born and for always there by my side when I need you. I will always be with you and I love you," said Minseok before he kissed Jisoo's forehead.

Jisoo was touched by Minseok's speech. Feeling thankful, she kissed his cheek again and gave him a hug. 

"Stop crying, baby girl. You'll ruin your makeup."
She smiled at Minseok's word and suddenly the atmosphere became quite.

A happy birthday song was being sang. Someone came in and brought a cake. Jisoo like it so much. On the cake, written 'Happy 17th Bithday, Sweetheart'. She laughed upon reading it because it's Kim Minseok's doing afterall. People clapped after she blew the candles. 

She cut the cake and gave the first bite to Minseok. He blushed and pouting as he was on diet. She chuckled at the adorable behaviour. Then, Minseok cut the cake and gave Jisoo. The cake was chocolate flavoured and it's her favourite.

After that, all the guests were given the cake and ate the food that had been prepared. 

"Enjoy, people and tonight it's all on me," shouted Minseok which earned a great respond from the guests as they didn't need to spend money. 

"Jisoo love, please enjoy. It's your birthday, after all,"said Minseok as he pecked the forehead of the girl which he treated like a little sister.

Jisoo thanked her cousin for the event and off to the dance floor. She danced as if that's the only thing she knew. Most people didn't know she could dance. Dancing was her hobby and her way to release stress.

Suddenly, someone approached her. She observed the stranger. He had a blonde hair and a y smirk was plastered on his handsome face. He took her hand and kissed it. Her heart fluttered at the act. He looked up and introduced himself.

"Hello, birthday girl. My name is Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai. Can I join you?"

She smiled and replied, "Of course you can, y."

Satisfied with the reply, Kai wrapped his hands around her waist. Her breath hitched when she could feel his hot breath on her ear. He kissed her exposed shoulder which sent shivers to her spine. Moving to her neck, he pecked and it. Jisoo had to stiffle her moan. Both were enjoying, not realising a pair of eyes were watching. 

 

"I can't wait," said Yunheong gleefully, once they arrived at the club. 

It's been awhile since the seven of them gathered and hung out together due to the exams. They were glad that it has ended. Jinhwan locked the car and all of them walked towards the entrance. 

After passing the tight security which was easy as they were regulars, they entered thw club. Music was being played, people dancing and the smell of alcohol could be smelt. 

All of them went to the bar and ordered their drinks. They were greeted by one of the bartender, L. 

"Long time no see, guys. As usual, isn't it?" asked L, although he knew their usual order. 

"Yes, please," replied Hanbin to the blonde bartender.

Chanwoo, the youngest from seven of them, asked due to curiosity, "Hyung, is it true there will a big party tonight?"

"Yeah. The party will be on the second floor and will be hosted by the son's owner. Turns out, he deciced to throw a birthday party for his cousin," explained L. 

They all nodded at the information given and made their way to upstairs. They were greeted by some of familiar faces. 

"Hello fellas," greeted Byun Baekhyun, the heir of Byun Company.

That night, his make up was smoky and he wore eyeliner. He's not Byun Baekhyun if there's no eyeliner applied.

Someone approached them and hugged Baekhyun from behind. He was startled at the contact but smiled when he saw the person. 

"Hi babe," said Park Chanyeol after giving a kiss on Baekhyun's cheek.

Park Chanyeol, the son of the famous Gahong Medical Center which also had the tittle of Baekhyun's boyfriend greeted iKON. 

Shades of red could be seen on Baekhyun's cheeks. It became darker when Chanyeol commented he's so adorable.

Suddenly, the sound of someone clearing their throat could be heard through the speakers across the club, gaining everyone's attention.

It was Kim Minseok, the heir of Jeguk Company. The Kim were said the the most rich and powerful family in South Korea. Someone stood beside him and it was Kim Jisoo with happy expression on her face. 

"Attention guys. As all of you know, the reason why I invited you guys was because today is the birthday of someone special to me. I have known her from the day she was born to this world. She is miracle. She is my first beat friend, although she's a girl, don't let her gender fools you. She is a lot stronger than me," joked Minseok.

He got punched on his arm and commented, "Ouch! See? Very brutal and unladylike."

The guests laughed at the scene except iKON. They went pale upon seeing the girl who looked absolutely stunning and beautiful, standing there. 

It was also the same girl that they did a stupid bet upon and humiliated at school few hours ago. If they didn't know any better, they would believe Jisoo didn't go through  any humiliation with that smile. All of them felt guilty about what had happened especially Bobby.

"Hey, isn't that..."

Kim Hanbin, the leader of iKON, couldn't finished his words as he was stunned.

"Dear Kim Jisoo, thank you for being born and for always there by my side when I need you. You are the best cousin, little sister and friend that I could ever ask. I will always be with you and I love you."

Minseok finished his speech and looked to his cousin before kissed her on the forehead. Jisoo kissed him on the cheek. Everyone applaud and cheering. Bobby couldn't help it but to feel jealous seeing the scene unfold.

He excused himself and went to the toilet. Leaning to the sink, he the tap and washed his face for a few times. Letting the water from the tap to run, he looked at his reflection at the mirror.

He laughed dryly as he looked to the mirror. 

"Kim Jiwon, congrats. You are seriously the worst jerk ever. You totally up," said Bobby with such hatred and despise in the tone of his voice. 

Turning off the water tap, he made his way out of the toilet and saw that some of them were eating cakes. That meant she already cut her cake. He looked around and found Jisoo on the dance floor.

He was shocked seeing her dancing. There's a lot of things that he didn't know about her when they were dating. He didn't bother to find out as they would break up, but regretted it when he realized he didn't find out more about her. Dancing was one of them. Observing her dance, she's quite good.

His smile turned into a frown when a guy approached Jisoo. Bobby didn't like seeing the smirk on his face. He wanted to get rid off the smirk by punching his lips untill it's swollen and wounded so bad. 

That was about to come to reality when the ing stranger grinded on Jisoo. His jealousy grew when that kissed Jisoo. Eventhough it's not on the lips, but he hated it. He decided to follow  them when the stranger brought Jisoo to somewhere else. 

 

Jisoo groaned when Kai attacked and her neck, leaving hickeys. They were on the hallway of the club with Jisoo being pinned to the wall. She wasn't into exhibition but who give a ? It was her special day, so she could whatever the hell she wants. 

Her breath hitched when Kai pressed his fingers to her womanhood. With their eyes filled with lust, Kai latched his lips to hers. Both hungrily devoured each other lips, as they never eaten for days and kissing would fill them up. 

They didn't care if people observed them or not. They were too drunk, especially Jisoo. The bartender had give her some special drink for her. Thanking the y and handsome guy behind the bar, she gulped down the drink. After a few rounds, her world started to spin, but it's not that bad. 

Kai bit the side of her lip, asking permission to enter . She gave him and Kai explored the hot cavern. Eventhough it had the taste of alcohol, he liked it. The inside of tasted heavenly, it's nothing he ever experienced. Sure, he has slept around, but none were amazing as Kim Jisoo. 

They stopped for a while, gasping for air. 

"Kai, they have some room. Can we?" asked Jisoo. 

Kim Jongin growled upon hearing her request. 

'Damn it. She doesn't make it easy. How could she manages to look y and innocent at the same time?,' wondered Kai. Kim Jisoo was totally one of a kind. 

Holding on Jisoo, he followef her lead until they reached to the said room. He was amazed to see the room. It's remind him to a suite in hotels. 

Suddenly, he turned around and found himself being pinned on the door. His twitched in excitement. Kai was used being the dominat one that he loved it so much when Jisoo leading him in their situation.

Jisoo kissed him and Kai opened  his mouth when Jisoo grabbed and pressed it. Jisoo put her hand inside of Kai's boxer and began to . 

She stopped just at the right time before he about to come. He groaned in frustration and she chuckled. 

"Impatient, aren't we?" whispered Jisoo to Kai's ear and his earlobe after that. 

With that, he pushed Jisoo to the bed and got rid off his clothes, leaving only his boxer on. Jisoo gulped at the sight. Kai was the iest man that she ever seen. She traced the line if his abs and she loved how hard it was. 

Kai chuckled at the adorable behavior before proceeding to undress her. He rid the beautiful dress and that left Jisoo with her bra and underwear. 

Kai swore that he got heart attack a few time because of the girl. Hovering on top of her, he loving the sight. She looked y and divine with that the red lace bra adn underwear.

With lust and desire, Kai devoured the girl underneath of him and made Jisoo to experience the best ever. She came thrice that night and Kai was pleased and honor to do her. Her moans and skills were out of his world. She was the best.

Kissing and on her lips again, Kai whispered good night to her and both went to sleep. 

 

Lalala. I am not good at , so yeah. One last chapter to go. 

xoxo, 

ahgase99_nel