Unnamed melody

Unnamed melody[hiatus]
"eri!! Wake up! Tirik na ang araw anu ba!"

"let me sleep old man!" i yelled back to my brother.

"shimatta! Get up! Hindi ka pwedeng ma-late sa flight mo! Free na nga ang trip to philippines mo sasayangin mo pa!"he grabbed my blanket.

"ok! I'm up! Sheesh! Just ease up ok?"i gasped."my god! Onichan, is that a wrinkle?"i pointed at his face.

"stress."he plainly said. Usually he'd freak out but i don't know why or how it happened that my big brother suddenly cared less about his looks.

"hey, daijoubu ka?"

"hai. See you in ten minutes. I'll drop you to the airport."and he literally dragged his feet out of my room.

I quickly washed up and changed my clothes then ran down stairs. I saw my friend megumi aoyama, who is busy staring at my brother's . That girl really is a ert.

"do you want a picture of his ?"i whispered at megumi.

"what are you talking about?! I wasn't staring at-"

"staring at where?"my brother seiji asked."what were you staring at mie-chan?"

"your -I mean those pants. They look nice."megumi tried to hide her blushing face.

"she was oggling at your kuya. Mind taking a picture of it then give it to her. Don't forget your signature."i teased megumi. And for what i did, my big brother gave me a hit on the head.

"stop teasing poor mie-chan here. She's just happy that the pants she gave me fits."he smiled.

"that's because she KNOWS your size."i rolled my eyes.

"let's just go. Or we wouldn't catch our flight."megumi's face became blank again."matta aeru ne seiji-nichan."she bowed and walked to her car.

"who's that guy in mie-chan's car?"my brother asked. He was glaring at the raven haired,gakuto kamui. Yes. Gackt. I don't know why megumi is with gackt. I mean, sure she met him once in pixie dust, a bar we frequently visit, but she never told me they were in contact after that.

"he's kamui gakuto."i told him. And his face was pain stricken.