Chapter 6

So much pain.

Hospital 

All the members gathered and patiently waiting outside the operating room. Chanwoo’s parents arrived and start asking questions to the members. The members were quiet because the were also in shock. Minutes later the doctor came out. They all gather in front of the doctor.

”How’s my son?” Chanwoo’s mom asked.

”He is now safe. Thankfully we successfully removed the bullet out of his body. We are just waiting for him to wake up. I cannot tell when it its but the earlier  the better.”

Everyone sighed in relief.

”Thankyou so much doc.” Everyone said in unison.

”You can come inside now” the doctor informed them.

Chanwoo’s parents went in directly while the members wait outside.

 

Bobby’s POV

I was looking at the members and they  all look sad and devastated then I saw Hanbin. He was sitting on the corner . Judging by his actions he looks like having anxiety attack. I went directly to him with a water. 

“Drink this first” I offered the water.

He lift his head and our eyes locked. His eyes speaks so much emotions right now.  He went back to his original position again. I sat next to him and put my arms around his shoulder.

”Hanbin-a, please be strong. Our maknae did it. He survived.”

”its my fault. It’s my fault. It’s my fault” he keeps on repeating it.

”It’s not your fault.”

”I’m so sorry, I should be the one lying on that bed. I should be the one being shot. What did I do to deserve him? I cannot afford to lose him, bobby. “ I could feel the serenity on his voice.

”its not your fault. He will be okay,. He is strong. everythings gonna be okay. Don’t be sad.”

 

 

Note* Sorry for the very very late update guys. I thinks it’s almost been a year i guess? I will find time to give you update. Thankyou