Chapter 1

So much pain.

Habin's POV

It's been 1 year now since Ikon debuted. We are doing good, atleast. Its also been 1 year now since Lee hi and I are in a relationship. Everything is fine until this day.

We just finished our practice. Bobby invites us for a meal and we all agreed since we've been practicing all day without a proper meal. While we are heading down, I saw lee hi and she was about to go out from the building.

"Hayi! wait up! I called her and she turned her head. I ran to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek

"Oh! hanbin-ah!"

"We are going out to eat. Do you want to join?" I ask her with my not so cool pupp

y eyes.

"Sure" She replied with a smile on her face.

 

"Lets go" I told her and the members.

 

At the resaurant. We ordered our food, We talked and laugh.

"Hanbin? can we talk?" Lee hi ask with a low volume voice . "Sure" I replied to her with a smile.We went to the most quiet part of the restaurant and excuse our sleves.

"Let's break up!" lee hi muttered while looking straight to my eyes.

"Wh-what? why?" I replied with a confused look.

"I need to do this. I don't want any burden especially now that my comeback is already set. I need to foucs on my career. I don't have time for you anymore. I'm sorry Hanbin. I hope you understand".

She walked away while I was left dumbfounded.

No one's POV

 

 

Lee hi return to the group and grab her purse and about to leave.Junhoe seemed to notice.

 

 

"Nuna? are leaving already?"with what Junhoe said, all the members are looking at her now.

 

 

"Ne, I'm Sorry, I forgot that my manager texted earlier and she wants to meet me."

 

 

"Where is Hanbin hyung?" Donghyuk suddenly asked.

 

 

"He's probobly in the comfort room. I should go now. Bye guys" Lee hi replied and waving her hand.

 

 

"Good Bye Nuna. Take care" They said in unison while waving their hands back. As soon as Lee hi walked out from the restaurant. Minutes later Hanbin appeared and waking straight to the door probobly going out and without looking at us.

 

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Donghyuk called almost shouting. Hanbin just walk away, Chanwoo on the other hand notice that Hanbin's face in his "B.I" face meaning angry face. he also notice Hanbin's eyes are red.

 

 

Chanwoo's POV

 

 

What happend to Hanbin hyung? What happend to his face? Chanwoo ask through his mind curiously.

 

 

"What happend to him?" Jiwon asked while putting some meat to his mouth.

 

 

"I don't know hyung. Probobly Baymax hyung called him." I answered him while drinking my juice and he jut nod his head and back to talking with other hyungs. We finished our dinner and we're now heading back to our dorm. It bothers me 'cause Hanbin hyung did'nt even leave some message. Past 11:00 pm when we arrived at the dorm we go immediately to our rooms and sleep. 2:00 in the morning I suddenly woke up because I got thirsty. I noticed that there is someone trying to open the front door and I was a little scared then I saw Hanbin hyung.

 

My first ever Story and this is the fist chapter. I hope you like it. Please support me :)