Somewhere to hide ❤

Hyung i'm scared .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they run for miles away , yongguk stopped while panting . daehyun standing next to him with wide shinny eyes to see the beautiful bioluminescent insects roaming around them . yongguk smiled when he caught daehyun's cheek turning pink of how breath taking sight those flying insects seems to be .

" H-hyung it is so beautiful , let's take pictures with my camera ~~." Although of their state , but yongguk was glad that  daehyun's fine . gladly the boy haven't saw with he had seen yet and now he can rest because there's nothing seems to be dangerous here after they run here .

" Okay let's do it ..." Yongguk gladly wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulder when he saw daehyun ready to take picture . while the boy blushed at the sudden closeness but he smiled brightly and took the picture . and after that he took video while their laughter felled the area they were in as yongguk chuckled slightly when daehyun start running around and the glowing insects flying after him .

Yongguk saved the video and closed the camera before he place it in the backpack .

" Let's go daehyun ...we should find place to sleep .." Daehyun looked at his hyung as he pouted slightly because he have to leave those beautiful insects .

" Okay .." Daehyun followed the man while snuggling his backpack against his shoulder . and as they walked a little more yongguk saw a warm looking cave , he looked at it and bite his lips .

" I can't say this will be save 100% but we get go inside and see ..because in the cave we need the warmth ..." Yongguk mattered while pulling daehyun closer behind his back as he slowly entered it .

Daehyun gripped yongguk's shirt and clutch on it as they scanned everything inside . and hopefully it doesn't seem like someone's there , so they turned back to a comfortable spot and yongguk sat there and rested his back against the hard wall . 

" Come on dae sit down .." The younger smiled as he did that and sit a little bit far from yongguk but not when the man pulled him more closer to his side .

Daehyun blushed .

" H-hyung ..i'm hungry .." Daehyun mattered after a while of silence . thought when he looked up he saw yongguk's eyes closed , chest raising and going down. Daehyun bite his lips ..

Yongguk look so handsome while sleeping . but daehyun immediately shook his head , noticing that his mind felled with that thought again and he felt his eyes tear up .

He's not gay ..but why , why have he been admiring their leader ? his heart will beat like crazy whenever they get close ..daehyun wiped his tears ..as he could tell no one about this because he's afraid to see the reaction ..even his own parents .they doesn't know .

The last time his mood was off , it is because of this and also because of his relationship with his hyung . they bothered him , always saying the same thing . ( you guys are awkward ) daehyun hated to hear that ..hated it too much .

He sniffled wiping every single tears fell . not noticing the man next to him is actually awake all this while .

And after a while when he stooped crying yongguk pretend that he just woke .as he yawned and searched his muscle .

Daehyun blinked. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter