*~Oishi HighSchool~*

Fated Lovers

​"Promise you will never leave me Ming Hao, dont leave me like my daddy did.." I said with a tear falling down my cheekm Ming Hao wiped the tear away and nodded his head.

 
"I'll never leave you, you are my bestfriend, bestfriends never leave eachother, thats what my mom said to me." He said then hugged me.
 
"I'll never leave you too." I said hugging him tight. i'll never let go of you Ming Hao.
 
"Please dont cry, you know I hate seeing you cry." Ming Hao said wiping my tears away with his sleeve. I smiled at him and hugged him once more. Then we both started walking down the street as my mind started going into wonderland.
 
*FlashBack Ends*
 
I sat there crying in my room remembering the last good memory of me and Ming Hao, I wiped my tears away and got up to get ready. I stopped in my tracks and stood there dazed.
 
"Wow, its been that long since Ming Hao moved huh, it feels like yesterday I found out that he left me." I sat on the edge of my bed realising this. "From an 11 year old to 16 year old, its been 5 years..." I shook my head and got up and continued to my dresser and grabbed my phone.
 
"One day im just going to have to get over it, he is gone and there is nothing I can do about it. He probably already forgot about me so I should do the same." I walked over to the closet and picked out my uniform for school. I laid it out onto my bed, striped myself free from my pjs and quickly put on my uniform.
 
I walked back over to my dresser and sprayed my cotton candy body mist on and walked out to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I finished brushing my teeth and walked back into my room and applied my eyeliner, mascaura and signature crimson red lipstick. As I applied my red lipstick, I got a text from Amber.
 
"Girl where are you, you were suppost to be downstairs at approximately 7 minutes ago, we are all getting impatient and might leave you. COME ON." I looked at the time and rushed downstairs with my things and walked outside to find them sitting in Minah's car. I got in and Hyeri hit my shoulder and I pouted, holding my shoulder in pain.
 
"Sorry, I was deeply thinking about something." They all looked at me with upset face and Minah started to drive to school. I clicked the radio on and NUEST Face started playing and we all started jamming to it as we drove down the highway. We pulled up to school and I looked at the time.
 
"We have like 10 minutes to get to class so park this car and lets go before Mrs. Jiyoung fusses at us. We got out of the car and rushed to the school doors. We walked down the hallway and made our way to class but something stopped me. I had an instinct and turned my head to the right at the lockers and my heart started racing. I stopped in my tracks and the girls stopped soon after.
 
"Why are we stopping, we are going to be late." So-hyun said pulling my arm but I stood my ground as I looked at a group of boys. One in particular stood out for me, his hair color was light baby blue and his eyes looked so familiar. I think he sensed me to and we both made immediate eye contact and his eyes glued to mine. He went plain faced and turned away.
 
"Oh my god.....Min..Ming Hao.." I said to myself making the girls question what I said. I looked hard at him one last time then we all walked to class. We made it to the class but my mind was still stuck on what just happened.
 
"Could that really have been him..no he looked like he didnt even know me...." I blew the thought away as I looked at Minah and the girls as they just stared at me.
 
"What happened in the hallway, did you know someone over there or somthing because that was hella weird." Hyuna said as she chewed her bubblegum. I just turned my head and shrugged my shoulders.
 
"I thought I saw something but I was wrong." I chuckled to myself. "Silly Lani, thinking he would come back ha I must me seeing things, stupid mind." I sensed something and immediately looked at teh class door and saw guys entering and then the same blue-headed boy walked in behind them. I looked at him as he made his way across the class on the opposite side of me and sat down with his guys.
 
I looked away at Hyeri who was eyebolling one of the boys. I slapped her leg and her eyes shot onto mines.
 
"What was that for?" She hissed and I gave her my mean glare and she softened up.
 
"But seriously what did I do?" Hyeri asked
 
"You were looking at that guy like he was fried pork and you were starving for centuries." I said and started to laugh at my word choice. She just pouted and turned to the front of the class. Class started 5 minutes later and all of a sudden I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned my head and my eyes landed on this long haired brown head. He handed me a piece of paper, smiled and walked back and sat next to his friend, yet again next to the blue head.
 
I turned back around with a confused face and opened the piece of paper.
 
"Hey, remember me? :)" It said and I immediately looked to the blue head who was now looking at me with a smile. I looked at him with a plain face and started analying his face features. I froze, I knew I wasnt crazy, it was him, he thinks he can just come back into my life after promising me he wasnt going to leave and does the opposite. I looked at him with a mean angry face and bolted my vision to the front board and didnt look anywhere else. My friends tapped me but I ignored them completely, I was lost in thought.
 
Now what do i do? And who are those dudes, guess he made new friends huh.....how quaint..
 
 
 
Hey guys, I decided to write a second chapter to make the series pop out with a bang. Lol hope you guys enjoyed. See you all in the next chapter, but for now goodbye!!!
 
Image result for angry memesImage result for angry memesImage result for angry memes